Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2638 Manic Moomies

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2638 Manic Moomies
March 20, 2008
Aaaaaaw, the mommies and their little causes, how cute. They're just so important, you know. And oooooooh, they're playing with the BIG boys now! I'm soooo impressed.

Go away, little breeder. And pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWyCCJ6B2WE
CF VTer
Re: 2638 Manic Moomies
March 20, 2008
I couldn't help but think, "You two LOOK like a couple of Moos", when the page opened. They all have that look: Tired, with a splash of angry.
Nour
March 21, 2008
Great diggity dawg, WTF? CF Uter, they DO look tired. Do all Manic Mommies have thin lips and refuse to use blush? I did like one of the comments made by someone "Dan":

Your desire to lower your carbon footprint is commendable, but I take exception with this comment: "...the larger vehicles we need to cart kids, groceries and assorted other crap."

You don't "need" a large SUV or minivan. I am 31 years old and have a 36-year old brother. Our parents seemed to do just fine raising us in the following automobiles: 1967 Rambler, 1975 Valiant, 1982 Chevette, 1985 Cavalier, 1989 Corsica.

None of these cars came even close to approaching the size of the modern vehicles that parents drive around. We even managed to take a road trip from New Jersey to Florida twice in the 1985 Cavalier.

Minivans and SUVs are conveniences, not necessities.
Nour
March 21, 2008
Sorry. Agreeing with CF VTer! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login