Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Make it on your own

Posted by annie35 
Make it on your own
March 21, 2008
The training class I am taking, one of the guys this morning before our test, said that he could not take the test because there was no coffee. I looked up and said, well did you make any? He had this blank look on his face, and said I don't make coffee at home, my wife does it. I said you are not at home. He later asked if I had kids, I said no. He said I can tell, you expect everyone to do it for themself and won't do it for them, you aren't about to cater to anyone, you are obviously not a mom you lack that nuturing / helpful attitude. I smiled as I poured a cup of coffee and as I was walking away I complimented his coffee. I ain't his momma, he can make coffee if he wants it and he can watch my unbirthed - firm behind as a I walk away, if he so chooses.
Had to vent, I am in a pissy mood today because pregger teacher insisted this morning that we all walk to the front of the room to ask for help, because she is tired and doesn't want to walk. When it is a computer system question, it is hard to show her what you are confused about when you can't bring the monitor to her.
Re: Make it on your own
March 21, 2008
What a cunt. I would be making a lot of LOUD noise about that instructor, she is clearly not doing her job. She's nothing more than an attention whoring slut.

As for that candy-ass in your class, I feel your pain. I work with men who have SAHM/wives and they are equally useless in the kitchen. Most of them are nice guys though, not assholes. The higher paid ones tend to be the assholes.
March 21, 2008
this guy is a at executive level, but he forgot he is in a class with people of all different levels and skills, and none of us work for his company, so he is on his own.
He was still complaining when we broke for lunch, that he had to make his own coffee.
Ketchup
March 21, 2008
What a sexist piece of shit. I can imagine how he treats his wife, however what I am imagining is that she puts up with it as long as she has access to his sperm and wallet.
March 21, 2008
I would have made his damn coffee, then I would have thrown it in his face. What a piece of shit wrapped in skin. Maybe his wife will leave one day, and he'll starve to death.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 21, 2008
i am a master of making tea and coffee, how hard is it. This male, gives men a bad name

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 22, 2008
I am fucking SICK of people thinking that being a woman is equal to nurturing Earth Moo. Fuck that shit. I nurture no-damned-one but myself. If I want a cup of coffee, I make it myself or go out and buy a cup. Oh yeah, KFLL, the higher paid men with the SAHMs tend to be the biggest assholes. Someone needs to bring them down. grinning smiley
Matush
March 22, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The training class I am taking, one of the guys
> this morning before our test, said that he could
> not take the test because there was no coffee. I
> looked up and said, well did you make any? He had
> this blank look on his face, and said I don't make
> coffee at home, my wife does it. I said you are
> not at home. He later asked if I had kids, I said
> no. He said I can tell, you expect everyone to do
> it for themself and won't do it for them,

And what, may I ask, is wrong with that?! Breeders, both duhs and moos, expect everything to be done for them.
CFBitchfromLA
March 22, 2008
What a misogynist piece of shit!

About ten years ago, when I was first promoted into management, I was sitting at my assistant's desk looking at my email while IT was fixing my office computer. A young male interviewee came in and started making small talk. He said, "Honey, could you get me a cup of coffee while I wait for your boss?" I went and got his coffee and batted my baby blues at him and went back into my office while he thought I was getting "my boss". As I walked out to greet him, I put out my hand and said that I was the boss and asked him to come into my office. If I could describe the combination of shitting your pants while sputtering for a reasonable, non-sexist explanation of your actions, I would be a better marketing copywriter, but that is the only way I can describe the look on his face.

Of course, not only did he not get the job but he did not even make it past the fifteen minute mark.
Greg
Two edged sword
March 22, 2008
I've had the same women who could shop all day, carrying heavy bags all over the mall come up and ask if one of us guys could put a new water bottle in the holder.

I once said, sure, could you go get me a cup of coffee while I'm doing it? She huffed, "I'm not your servant!" I smiled back, "Hey, I'm not your servant either and I don't recall sleeping with you last night".

She changed it herself bitching all the while. Sucks having an attitude come back and bite you.
Re: Two edged sword
March 23, 2008
Well... If she had said "Would you please help me put a new water bottle in the holder?" would you have said "Of course, step aside, I'll do it all by myself".

I hope so.
March 23, 2008
Guy #1 at the training sounds like a cunt. And to berate you for not being a mom? (As if that's supposed to make you feel bad.) He was really berating you because you didn't "jump to" when he made his request.

He sounds fucking clueless and RUDE, coming in to a place and expecting to be catered to. I'm glad you told him to make his own coffee.

And CFbitch, your story really warmed my heart. The thing is, he could have asked where to get a cup of coffee or a glass of water, instead he chose to order someone around. I would pay money to see his backpedaling.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login