Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2642 Swinging Parents

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2642 Swinging Parents
March 24, 2008
SO and I know a couple with kids that are swingers. Hey, it works for them but in my humble opinion, it's gross. Meeting in hotel rooms to have sex with strange couples, 6-somes, travel all over the country to hook up with that "special couple." No thanks.

The kicker is, they tell certain friends in their circles how great it is and everyone should try it. WTF? Yet, despite how "great" it is, they make every effort they can to make sure that their adult married daughters don't know about it. But it's so great! Shouldn't your daughters find those special couples to swing with also????? They've apparently been swinging for many years and have a whole journal written of the people they meet, places they've been and all the juicy details.

I don't care how careful you are, there is always that very strong possibility that you can contract a disease. Yea, I bet that makes swinging all the more worth it.
Re: 2642 Swinging Parents
March 24, 2008
Yeah, it is funny how so many swingers 69 sex want to make certain their darling daughters do not know about swinging and fucking multiple partners. Wonder if the sons are introduced the 'life' as that is what men are supposed to do? I feel the same way when it comes to sexual relations. To each his/her own. For me, it does not float my boat. I would believe that I would feel like a used-up cumbucket by the time I hit my 50's after way too many partners and feeling like a nothing when at an age where I would feel no one viewed me as attractive or even as a pity fuck. One person in the article said the dangers of swinging is that it is similar to alcoholism or drug addiction due to the heavy energy put into the sexual activity due to having to be "on" all of the time. It is like a hardcore rush to the brain. Odd that it is many people with kids who do this...lurking
March 24, 2008
There are just as many, if not more, child free swingers. But I think CF-ers don't feel the need to advertise it so much. The "swinging" lifestyle is a perfectly acceptable for people who can not maintain monogamy. Not everyone is wired for "sex with one person exclusively for the rest of {their} life"

I think it is a very good thing that many parents maintain a private life separate from their children. I know my parents smoked pot, but they never talked to me about it, or invited me in on that action because in society...that's bad to do and kids are ALWAYS encouraged to turn in ANYONE who does drugs because all drugs are always bad and will always lead to one selling their body for crack. Kind of like all sex outside of the confines of a religiously sanctioned marriage is always bad and will always end up in someone becoming riddled with sexual diseases, depression and children.

We live in a society of lies about the things people actually do in private. If there were honesty in society about things like alcohol, drugs and sex, there would be way less abuse or secrecy around these pleasurable activities and people would be way more prepared to protect themselves mentally and physically. Of course a parent isn't going to tell their daughter about their crazy swinging lifestyle. Most parents don't share their sex lives with their kids because it's creepy, wrong and no kid wants to know that. Also, society equates swinging with the horrors of disease and drug use, and teaches that virginity is the most holy of female states of being, next to motherhood of course...oh, unless you're HOTT then you should be required to take it all of for anyone at any time so you can be labeled a slut.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
March 24, 2008
if it hurts no one, and everyone consents and are careful of disease or bratting.. let them do whatever they wish.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Nour
March 24, 2008
I saw a program not long ago about a swinging couple who brought another couple into their home. Their kids were also at home. WTF? The woman had told the husband that she wasn't into it anymore, but hoo-boy he still was. These parents should not be having these "parties" when the kids are there. That's just WRONG.
March 24, 2008
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I saw a program not long ago about a swinging
> couple who brought another couple into their home.
> Their kids were also at home. WTF? The woman had
> told the husband that she wasn't into it anymore,
> but hoo-boy he still was. These parents should not
> be having these "parties" when the kids are there.
> That's just WRONG.

What's wrong with it? The fact that 4 consenting adults are having sex with each other in the same building as children? Are they having sex in front of the children? Are they having sex with the children? Whether or not one of the women is into it really has nothing to do with the children.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Nour
March 24, 2008
No, the fact that the woman wasn't into it anymore does not have anything to do with the children. I was just recalling what I remembered about that program. But if the parents bring over two strangers and are having sex in the bedroom next to the kids bedroom, it's pretty dodgy, IMO. I really think their should be a little more space between the adults and the kids. I really don't care what happens between consenting adults. But kids do hear stuff, and I think that swingers who have kids should be discreet.
March 25, 2008
or send the kids away for a sleep over with their friends..

There is and should be a space where kids can be kids and forget that the parents are sexual beings, and vice versa.

I would say its questionable if they swing with kids around, who could come in and no know whats going on..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
March 25, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> No, the fact that the woman wasn't into it anymore
> does not have anything to do with the children.

I highly doubt it has anything to do with the kids but that she realised she made a bad pact with her husband for this 'lifestyle'. As the woman got older, she more than likely understood that the 'fun' was over for her as no one really wanted to swap for her, an aging woman. These deals are rarely any good for females. Men as they age still get the younger gals but the older women...well, forget about it. It has to be messed up for this wife as she spent valuable years doing something that had no benefits for her in the long run. Personally, I do not care what others do sexually as I see the monogamy for life when people marry at a younger age a viable thing. Most people do not want the same person in their beds for life, especially males. But...many women think they can play the same game only to get burned. Just my opinion... lurking
Anonymous User
March 27, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> These deals are rarely any good for females. Men as they age still
> get the younger gals but the older women...well, forget about it.
Most people do not want the same person in their beds for life,
> especially males.

Sounds like some serious male bashing here
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login