Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I wish this moo would just let it go already...

Posted by CF Uter 
enough is enough, what are you teaching your brats? To go on and on about something? For those of you outside the Chicago area, this has been going on and on for weeks now and was also on the the FRONT page of the Sun Times when her court date was going to proceed.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/ellen.treffly.coyne.2.681477.html
Re: I wish this moo would just let it go already...
March 24, 2008
This is totally off topic, but in the pic in the article, that woman looks like her arms are about 5 feet long.
FREAKY!

If it wasn't about MONEY she wouldn't be SUING would she?
If it was about CLOSURE, wouldn't an apology and dropping the charges be enough?
Bull. Shit.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
It's an opportunity to get some cash from the police department/city/whoever will pay her. If she's so confident that she's a great mom, why is she so damn defensive?
An APOLOGY?! She wants an APOLOGY from the POLICE for DOING THEIR JOB?

Pshaw.
Re: I wish this moo would just let it go already...
March 25, 2008
Am I surprised? Uh, NO. You knew it was only a matter of time until something like this happened. The police were well-within their rights to do this.

Yet, if something happened to the little snatch dragon while moo was out of the car, she'd sue them for that too. There's just no pleasing some people.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login