Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2646 Expensive Strollers

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2646 Expensive Strollers
March 25, 2008
Ok, spend thousands on a stroller if you've got cash laying around that you were just going to wipe your ass with anyway. Fine! That is GREAT for the economy.

The thing that is ultra-silly to me, is that people who DON'T have those extra thousands laying around are the ones who put themselves in the poor house to make sure Shitford has only the best, and so yenta-moo can look extra-trendy sipping her low-fat latte at Starbucks, while annoying the piss out of the other customers and yabbering on her cell phone.
Nour
Re: 2646 Expensive Strollers
March 25, 2008
So true, KFLL. Those who can't afford this stuff are the ones buying a lot of this crap. I saw a woman on the street with one of these tricked-out strollers. She had two kids with her, and she was begging for change on the street. Maybe someone *gave* her the stroller; I don't know.
March 25, 2008
I treated myself to a sushi lunch today because I found money in my jeans pocket. As I was at the restaurant, I had the displeasure of sitting next to a pair of lowing moo-cows and their sproggen. I was forced to endure their idiotic conversation as they apparently had no understanding of the concept of indoor voices. Anyway, they both had tri-color dye jobs, manicures, and hugeass multi-hundred dollar strollers crowding up the place.
One was whining because her parents had "cut her off" and gone on a cruise. The other said "well, you can't take it with you" and the first one whined "but I'm four months late on my mortage, and have these credit card bills that Bob (the wallet - I assume) doesn't know about". The other mooed in sympathy while her child dumped it's entire plate of food on the floor and the first continued with "they shouldn't be spending that money on a cruise, it's supposed to be for me when they die". Then her child began shrieking like someone had stuck a needle in it's eye. That's when I decided to take the rest of my lunch to go so I didn't just turn to her and say "If you're so far behind on your mortage, maybe you shouldn't be taking your hellspawn out for sushi." Really, if you don't live in Hawaii, and you're broke...you shouldn't be fucking eating sushi with your manicured nails as you reek of hair dye.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CJ
March 25, 2008
LMAO, Feh! Have you thought about writing short stories a la David Sedaris? Thank you

True confession here. I get my hair dyed, every couple of months or so, but only one color at a time. We aren't made of money! A manicure is something I get maybe twice a year. Violinists aren't known for their swell nails, anyway...winking smiley
March 26, 2008
Good gawds, Feh. What a fucking nightmare for you.

And to know that people like that really exist, really say and believe those things, is a really scary thought. Too bad they weren't just holograms. LOL To keep it real, you know?
March 26, 2008
I keep thinking "I should have gotten that license plate number, just in case I read about any eldercides in the next few months." From watching crime shows and whatnot, money problems seem to be the main motivating factor in many inter-family murders.

Yeesh...Praise "Bob" I didn't take that life path.

Oh, and thanks for comparing me to David Sedaris, who is one of America's greatest humor writers. I love him.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login