Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entry # 902 - Waste of resources

Posted by Cambion 
Cambion
Entry # 902 - Waste of resources
January 29, 2006
I hate when people fuck with nature to such an extent as this. That child was not meant to come into this world healthy, or even alive. Oh, but what could I possibly be thinking? Most people don't give a flying shit anymore about the quality of life - especially breeders. They go to any expense to keep a sick child alive, no matter how unhealthy they are. It pisses me off. Do they not think of the best interests of their own damn children?

You said it best, Catmeow - this procedure that was done was no miracle. When medicine intervenes with nature to keep someone alive when they would have otherwise died, it's not a miracle.

KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Entry # 912 - Waste of resources
January 30, 2006
Me too and I agree, this child was not meant to come into this world. But no, we have to fuck with Mother Nature and be heroes. Not to mention this breeder already has several brats at home. No, this Amazing Grace thing will grow up to have a plethora of health problems for which the health care carrier will end up spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on, driving up everyone's premiums over the long run. These hero tactics are the reason health care is out of control in this country.
Anonymous User
January 30, 2006
What bugs the shit out of me about this, is that people who are already here, and have proven to be productive citizens, often can't get needed surgery.

I know a woman who is a PNB, single mom of two teens. She divorced their father due to his assholery (he cheated on her, abused her, etc), and has not been successful in getting even a dime in child support from the fucker. He owes her tens of thousands in back support by now. I hope someday she'll get it, but it doesn't look very hopeful.

She developed some serious health problems, which forced her to stop working. She had to go on welfare, and only recently was able to collect disability...after fighting tooth and nail for it. She hated having to do this, because up until these problems occurred, she had ALWAYS worked to suppert herself and her kids.

She needs some sort of complicated surgery, which the state would not pay for, for the longest time. She was told that they only would pay for it if it were for a child! Now, this I don't get...why NOT pay for the surgery, so she can go back to work, pay taxes, and stop collecting public assistance? Wouldn't that be more cost-effective in the long run? It is not as if loaves and children are capable of working and paying taxes!

She finally is getting her surgery, but why did it have to be such a struggle? Why all the wasted years? Why is a loaf not even born more important than a woman who is already here, and suffering?

I agree...the health care system in this country is seriously fuct-up!
mercurior 1
January 30, 2006
i agree i been saying this for years only to my closest friends since some have said why would i want a precious child to die, they think the child is more important than any scientist or anyone. nature knows what she is doing, if the genes of the kid are bad, then lets get it culled out of the genepool.

then professor
January 31, 2006
strangely enough a new report is out about birth defects

""http://www.marchofdimes.com/aboutus/15796_18678.asp

WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., JANUARY 30, 2006 -- Every year an estimated 8 million children -- about 6 percent of total births worldwide -- are born with a serious birth defect of genetic or partially genetic origin, according to a new report from the March of Dimes.

Additionally, hundreds of thousands more are born with serious birth defects of post-conception origin due to maternal exposure to environmental agents, such as alcohol, rubella, and syphilis, says the March of Dimes Global Report on Birth Defects: The Hidden Toll of Dying and Disabled Children.

The report reveals that at least 3.3 million children less than 5 years of age die annually because of serious birth defects, defined as any serious abnormality of structure or function. An estimated 3.2 million of those who survive may be mentally and physically disabled for life.""

but how much is spent on these the ones with no chance of survival,
OhMyGodNoKids!
January 31, 2006
catmommy9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She was told that they only would pay for it if
> it were for a child!

Wow, catmommy. I'm literally sick after reading this. And mad. What the hell is wrong with our society? That makes absolutely no sense.
sprogless
February 01, 2006
I've been reading in the papers, how somewhere between 43 and 55 percent of Americans can't afford health insurance. Gee, I wonder why?
DevilinLex
February 03, 2006
catmommy9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> She needs some sort of complicated surgery, which
> the state would not pay for, for the longest time.
> She was told that they only would pay for it if
> it were for a child! Now, this I don't get...why
> NOT pay for the surgery, so she can go back to
> work, pay taxes, and stop collecting public
> assistance? Wouldn't that be more cost-effective
> in the long run? It is not as if loaves and
> children are capable of working and paying taxes!

That is because taking care of adults doesn't buy votes.....
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.