Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

obnoxious kids

Posted by Pero 
Pero
obnoxious kids
January 30, 2006
Yeah I have found that to be the case. Most kids of Black and Asian familes are really well behaved. Whilst white kids are often obnoxious and loud. It is the same in the UK. I think discipline and respect are still taught in these families.
Fattie
Re: obnoxious kids
January 30, 2006
Yup. It's the same here in the states as well. It's mainly white kids I noticed who act like fucking brats, particularly the uppper-middle class kids. It's like their parunts think that spanking is something "low-brow people" do to discipline their kids.
But then again I've seen poor white trash have VERY undisciplined kids as well. Probabaly because their parunts treat them as welfare checks instead of actual people.
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 30, 2006
I have definitely noticed this. Afro and Asian children, I have seen too, are the best behaven.
KB
January 30, 2006
Honkeys here in the states, "rich" or otherwise, do seem to have the WORST behaved children. Hispanic kids are usually pretty good, but yes, African American and Asian children are usually the best.
Lady Cooper
January 30, 2006
It's not a money thing here in Canada, although here, a lot of the non-white people here are new or second generation Canadians, and keeping kids under control is normal in their old country and culture, so they're not going to let the kids run amok just because they're in a new country.

Or maybe white people are just the most annoying of all God's races. Despite me being paper white, I'm hedging on that bet.
CF Scorpio
January 30, 2006
KB Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Honkeys here in the states, "rich" or otherwise,
> do seem to have the WORST behaved children.
> Hispanic kids are usually pretty good, but yes,
> African American and Asian children are usually
> the best.

After living in NYC for 15 years, I would have to say that there are plenty of ill-behaved minority children there.

Actually, I find now that I am living in Texas, children of all races tend to be better-behaved here than NY children. I think it's a regional thing rather than a racial thing.
ih8kyds
January 30, 2006
but you cant say that all of one race are better than any other, and forgive me but isnt texas a LARGE area, to judge kids in that area as being nicer than most.. just means you havent been to other areas and seen what it is really like.

i find all kids no matter where they are to be noisy monsters, there are a few i grant you that are nice, but they are so small a number that they are effectively non existant.
mercurior 1
January 30, 2006
exactly, people may think since i am british i am a londoner, i speak like the trotters in only fools and horses, but i am not there is more to a country or an area. i live 250 miles north of london been there 4 times in my life i dont state all those in london are theives, i dont like london as its a fake city.. but i am definatly not going to say all londoners are wonderful kids until i have met all those kids..

its a prejudging thing and to prejudge is to prejudice..
Denise
January 30, 2006
Excuse me? Honkeys????? If someone said ni**ers, there'd rightly be a riot. Let's not bring racial epithets into this.

I don't see how onw race's offspring can be better behaved than another's. It's ALL up to the individual parents.

Texas? Mostly well-behaved? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Tell me another one.
Nour
January 30, 2006
I agree with ih8kyds. I live in California in a neighborhood of many different races. I've seen snot-monsters of every color misbehave in public.

I once worked in a little town in which few minorities lived. I saw white children misbehaving because most of the children there were white.

sprogless
January 30, 2006
I agree, Nour. I'm in Ca., too, and it's a garbage pit of every creed & color. Really, I don't see much of a difference in the behavior of the rich, and poor kids. The rich are full of themselves, and don't think their kids could do any wrong- no matter what. The poor have this bullshit attitude that since they have it "so hard", their kids can do whatever they want, too. Wealthy? Welfare? Hell, if you're judging on behavior alone, there is no difference...
Lady Cooper
January 30, 2006
Maybe it's just a Canadian thing then, I mean, America is a melting pot, new Americans have to conform to American culture. Canada is a mosaic, there's only a small degree of assimilation into Canadian culture, so most new Canadians keep most/all of their culture. And those cultures tend to keep kids in line.
KB
January 31, 2006
Denise Wrote:
> Excuse me? Honkeys????? If someone said ni**ers,
> there'd rightly be a riot. Let's not bring racial
> epithets into this.
>
> I don't see how onw race's offspring can be better
> behaved than another's. It's ALL up to the
> individual parents.
>
> Texas? Mostly well-behaved?
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Tell me another one.

Excuse ME, Denise, but I am a big ol honkey so I can say that, thank you.

KB
January 31, 2006
I am in an area where people come from ALL OVER THE WORLD to visit--southern part of the states. I've seen kids that are British, German, American, Canadian, white, black, Hispanic, Asian--you name it.
FROM MY EXPERIENCE white people have the WORST BEHAVED CHILDREN and are the most afraid to discipline them in public.
Denise
January 31, 2006
If you want to call yourself by derogatory names, KB, have at it. It sounds so well educated...
ih8kyds
January 31, 2006
so KB, is it right for black people to call themselves that racial word that i am too much of a gentleman to say.., is it ok for a white person to use a racial epithet for themselves.. no.. if you call me a honky, i consider that a racist comment, even though you may be white yourself.. its still racism..

can i call you a colonial since you are or were, or is that wrong..

this is about kids, all kids, and all kids are monsters, the ones that arent are statistical anomalies so they dont count. are you saying one group of kids of a different colour are better than any other group, that leads to racist actions.

i have been to places where more people visit and i find all kids to be evil minded little sods. you brought race into the equation KB. do you hate white people.. and thats why you insult them..
Faust
January 31, 2006
Wow, what a discussion. I've seen bad kids of all stripes, so I can't say.

KB, I live in the American south, so I can say it is the most backwards, redneck, gun infested, trashy shithole I've ever seen.

There are a few good people, but they're so rare. I've not many, so they must be an anomaly.
KB
February 01, 2006
ih8kyds Wrote:
> so KB, is it right for black people to call
> themselves that racial word that i am too much of
> a gentleman to say.., is it ok for a white person
> to use a racial epithet for themselves.. no.. if
> you call me a honky, i consider that a racist
> comment, even though you may be white yourself..
> its still racism..
>
>
> can i call you a colonial since you are or were,
> or is that wrong..
>
> this is about kids, all kids, and all kids are
> monsters, the ones that arent are statistical
> anomalies so they dont count. are you saying one
> group of kids of a different colour are better
> than any other group, that leads to racist
> actions.
>
> i have been to places where more people visit and
> i find all kids to be evil minded little sods. you
> brought race into the equation KB. do you hate
> white people.. and thats why you insult them..

Check back to the first post--THAT was where race was brought in.
Geez, can't ANYONE take a fucking JOKE!? Get over yourselves!
Denise
February 01, 2006
Geez, can't ANYONE realise that it's hard to read subtext on the internet? Maybe if you put a smiley or something after your sentence, it would be clarified.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.