Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Childhood memories

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Childhood memories
March 27, 2008
I do not know how much each of us remembers incidents from our own childhood.
I think, sometimes, that the bingos we get from parents (never got any from mine) is that they realize that we escaped the parental cuss 'may you have kids just like yourself...'.
That aside, I do remember one incident when I was around 7 or 8. I was with my mom sitting on a bench in Bayside, Long Island. We were visiting my aunt Nenna (not actually my aunt, she was more distant.. I just called her that... sweet old lady). Just why were sitting there at that particular moment, I have no idea. (You know, I could have been 3 or 4 as well...).
Anyway, there was a Mr Softee truck about 20 feet away. (I didn't get any) and some mom (this was a parent) had just bought shitleigh (mom was a parent, doesn't prevent the loaf from being a little you know what) a small cup of ice cream. I could plainly hear her say she wanted a spoonful first, just before she ordered it. The loaf didn't do anything at that point (tune out, like most of these asshole kids of that age). She gets the cup, pays for it, and the brat starts reaching up and doing that dumb kid shuffle-hop. She repeats what she said earlier, she is going to take a spoonful and loaf gets the rest. Well, loaf starts having a major screaming tantrum. She takes her spoonful of ice cream, then looks loaf right in the face and states, 'since you are behaving like that, MR SOFTEE GOES RIGHT IN THE GARBAGE'. And she threw it out... talk about a major explosion. For whatever reason, I don't remember if she dragged the kid off or what. Quite a lesson IMO, but don't know if it stuck.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login