Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please Reduce Your Litter - I beg you!

Posted by Sandy 
This loon has had seven, yes SEVEN, IVF cycles and is now finally pregnant with quintuplets - and she's thinking about keeping all of em. Well, honey, your chances are really high of going home with (1) five dead fetuses or (2) some combination of dead fetuses and seriously disabled sprogs that will be a drain on the national economy for decades. Chances are your marriage will self destruct within five years of the birth of the dead fetuses and sprogs and if any of the fetuses live, you will spend months out of gainful employment, first on your back for months unable to take a shit without a doctors permission and then in the NICU watching the tiny creatures that you insisted on creating endure a wretched existence of tubes, catheters, ventilators and iv lines. Keeping a quint preganancy is both masochistic and sadistic.

And of course, the rest of us get to foot the 1,000,000 insurance bill for this "miracle" of modern medicine.

(Blog - From the Penut Gallery)
Re: Please Reduce Your Litter - I beg you!
March 28, 2008
Yep. Classic example of why that shit should not be allowed to continue. But remember, us low-riskers will always be there to pick up the tab!
March 28, 2008
Ever think of donating ALL that money wasted on fertility treatments to ADOPTING five kids in need of homes?????

No. Ego won't get fed that way.eye rolling smiley
March 28, 2008
The problem is that all of us in society pay for the litters whether childfree or not. Taxes go up for more schools. Many uber-breeders cannot afford the pay the med bills. Health insurance rises for the insured to offset the costs of the mega-births. Food stamps are given to those with all of these kids while a non-childed person has to be so disabled or next to death to get anything. Forget about being out of work. That does not cut it for aid other than unemployment cheques for a certain amount of time. Odd thing is how parents scream about overcrowding in classrooms demanding more of us are taxed heavier so additional schools are built. Yet, no parent believes they have contributed to the problem. It is always OTHER people's children. Go figure...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login