Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2658 Violent Third Graders

Posted by Guest 
2658 Violent Third Graders
April 01, 2008
What the fuck are parents teaching their kids? That it's Ok to tie up and shank the teacher if she dares to say 'no'? Sorry, but it's cases like this that make me wish schools would bring back corporeal punishment-those little shits deserve to have the shit beat out of them, then be expelled.
Mean Person
Re: 2658 Violent Third Graders
April 01, 2008
Totally! Did you get that is says they got "long-term suspension" as the worst punishment for these kids? If I were that teacher, I would demand expulsion. Period.

An interesting point--these kids are "special needs", having ADHD and such. Yet they have the forethought and attention span to make a plan, assign tasks to each student, gather what they need, etc. I think this is a clear case of "special needs" meaning the offending breeders have "special needs" to have the school raise their children.
Anonymous User
April 02, 2008
Person who posted the story beat me to it. It was the 'headline' when I went to check my email. Too young to prosecute? Bloody hell, those kids wouldn't be able to sit down for the rest of their lives if I had had any say in it.
Of course, the key piece to the story is that the teacher specializes in retards. Oh yeah, learning challenged for all the pc crowd and thought police out there.
I have always said you can never say 'I've seen it all'.. because something like this just blows it out of the water. Personally I'm glad the teacher is ok... managed to avoid a MAJOR catastrophe imo. I'm sure the little shits would have killed her, they have absolutely NO comprehension that that would be a likely result. (Probably because the farking parents are total incompetents.)
Concerning special ed students, I read a long time ago that they are responsible for a very very large portion of the attacks on teachers. I don't remember the percentage, but some asshole on the forum I posted the actual figure wanted the number of them. I knew precisely what the asshole was angling for, was going to try to minimize it, but a) I did not have the total numbers (the number of attacks and violence in schools is way under-reported I think ) and b) percentage is percentage, I don't care if there were 10 attacks or 10,000 the percent is the percent.
Of course, though, don't you want children? You don't know what you're miiisssing... yeah, and I have a bridge to sell.
April 02, 2008
I graduated in 1984. All through my school years, we were taught to respect the teachers. We got paddled, sent to the dean's office, got letters sent home, phone calls made to parents, and received a bad grade when it was deserved. And I can tell you, if me or my brother ever got into trouble, there was hell to pay - and not for the school, for US.

Nowadays, WTF is happening with kids? Parents think it is perfectly OK to bash the teachers, show up at open houses and ream them out, override teachers decisions or grades by whining and threatening a lawsuit. Do these parents realize they are not doing anyone a favor? Parents get carried away with the fact that their tax dollars are paying teachers salaries. Yea, your tax dollars also pay for road work but I don't see any of those pussies out there picking fights with road workers, they'd get their asses kicked.

SO's sister is a teacher, and a damned good one, she is only in her 4th year of teaching and is already sick of the parents.
CF VTer
April 02, 2008
How many 5 year-olds could you take in a fight?
http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5

I suppose 5 year-olds are weaker and less agile than your average 3rd-grader, but you could scale the numbers a little bit. The teacher was probably safe. winking smiley
Savesprinkles6789
April 02, 2008
I think these brats should be given a death sentence. I taught 3rd grade for 16 years. Around 1997 I began to notice that children and their parents were getting increasingly worse. I have no doubt these kids could have seriously injured, or killed this teacher. One should never underestimate special ed children, especially those labeled emotionally disturbed or behavior disordered. They are capable criminal behavior at a very young age. I have dealt with several that I'm sure will be serial killers one day.

I'm sick of schools giving out light punishments for serious behaviors. Expulsion is an option that this system doesn't seem to be willing to take.
Savesprinkles6789
April 02, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife,

I feel for your sister-in-law. I'm sure she is a great teacher. She should really consider changing professions while it's still early in her career. Today's kids and parents aren't worthy of the dedicated professionals that deal with their children. They treat treat them like they are uneducated, worthless human beings. It is very hurtful to even the strongest person's self esteem to deal with their abuse over a long period of time.
CF Uter
April 02, 2008
I like how the duhd who comments is appalled because HIS kyd might get stabbed by these assholes, but I guess the ADULT potential vitcim can go fuck herself.

un-be-lieve-able things that breeders will say and totally think it is ok.
April 02, 2008
Just imagine the clusterfuck if the kids managed to attempt their plan. The teacher would have fought them off successfully (seriously, I'm pretty sure most healthy adults could fight off at least 10 3rd graders), and gotten charged with child abuse in the process. At the same time, I like the imagery of an adult giving some serious beat down to a bunch of little shits who'd gone all "lord of the flies".

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
April 02, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just imagine the clusterfuck if the kids managed
> to attempt their plan. The teacher would have
> fought them off successfully (seriously, I'm
> pretty sure most healthy adults could fight off at
> least 10 3rd graders), and gotten charged with
> child abuse in the process. At the same time, I
> like the imagery of an adult giving some serious
> beat down to a bunch of little shits who'd gone
> all "lord of the flies".

Yes, most likely they could have fought them off, but they would have had to do some serious damage on them imo. (Not that I would really give a damn if the teacher ruptured their spleen if that attack had commenced.)
One thing that is not mentioned, because it isn't part of the story, is the move by moos and duhs to mainstream these little bastards into regular school.
Anyone see 60 minutes where that moo in either Georgia or Alabama was trying to get her schizoid son into regular school. I think he'd been suspended, or was in special ed. This little prick, with no provocation, actually walked over and spat at the camera. My only hope is that he does that to some other pscyho and gets removed from the face of the planet.
Pity normal children having something like this in their midst. This is asking for a Columbine.
If I were the duh, I'd be suing to get the other two kids away from moo because she obviously is clueless to whacko sons evil behaviour. I am sure he will reward all this love and devotion with murdering her and his siblings.
Mean Person
April 02, 2008
You know, I can't stop thinking about this story. I know this is a "rant" board and a place to let your anger fly like so many shaken Pepsi cans, and burn with a rage just as caustic, but does anyone find this as scary as I do?

It's not uncommon for a child that age, particularly one who has, uh, mental problems, to fly off the handle and do something incredibly destructive; throwing a brick through a window, slugging a classmate in the face, even dropping a turd on someone's lawn. But this took planning. I mean, there were even kids "assigned" to duct tape the windows so that no one could see what was happening. This goes beyond the immature rage of a little brat with intense emotions and no effective means for mitigating them. This is premeditated, calculated violence that we see in sociopaths--ADULT sociopaths.

I know I toute myself as "Mean Person" and not a trembling little weenie, but damn. This is some serious "Damien" shit right here.
April 03, 2008
it scares me, MP, i have seen a child and he terrifies me. i look at him and there is nothing human there. theres no soul or anything. and he does the signs of serial killers.

But children i use the term loosely, are getting to be dangerous.

And some parents use that as an excuse, they are crystal children and some say they are there to destroy to bring the world ready for the next group

of course this is complete crap, its bad parents. and the fact you cant discipline any child.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login