Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

True Moo and Duh confessions...mmmm...

Posted by Feh 
True Moo and Duh confessions...mmmm...
April 02, 2008
First the Moos...
"Motherhood has not been kind to me physically. I think I need beer goggles for my own reflection." (38)
Wow. that's really depressing. Glad I'm not MOOOO!

"I've become the master of making the bed/putting clean sheets on a bed, with a 2 1/2 year old jumping and rolling around on said bed. Go me." (4)
Wow. Don't break your arm patting your own back. Most Moms can do that.

"i found out what kind of father my husband will be last night. while i was picking the practical stuff off a friend's baby registry, he was going ape shit over a bath bubble machine, that was not on the registry. i can see it now, i send him for pampers and pacifiers, and he comes home with the inflatable rubber duckie bath tub. at least it will never be boring." (1)
But I thought breeders were way more responsible than child free...

" I made a wonderful dinner last night, I poured my 3 yo DD a glass of milk. She looked up at me and said, "Good Job Mommy! I am so proud of you!" I about melted. Thank you baby, you just made me the happiest mom in the world. Haven't felt appreciated in a while... "(1)
How low do you have to set the mothering bar to your child so appreciative of a glass of milk?

"If I just got up and started cleaning, it would probably only take 30 minutes if I don't get distracted.... I just lack the motivation to get up." (11)
Hmmm...adults do things they don't want to, but have to. Breeding supposedly makes you more of an adult, but this slag can't manage to get her ass off the couch to clean for a half hour?

And now from the Duhs...
"Why the hell do I have to diet with you? Its not my fault your fat, unlike you I actually have some self-control when it comes to food"(4)
Except for knocking her up, which everyone knows usually causes weight gain. How dare you be expected to provide emotional support for the woman you married.

"Reading TMC makes me sad to think that my wife is probably one of the 90% of women who hate their husbands and will find any excuse they need to do it." (5)
Now this is even more depressing. Sucks to be you, but at least you've made everyone else happy by following LifeScript(TM)

"Childbirth is nasty." (23)
And you just had to find out by doing it, didn't you? News flash: when a woman pushes something the size of a watermelon out her vagina, it's going to get messy.

"after coming home to a grumpy, nagging, jabba the hut wife every night, those hot asian girls for "love & marriage" on the left side bar are looking pretty damn appetizing!" (4)
Whoo! Divorce the slag, marry the hottie!! Don't forget to knock her up to prove to everyone that your dick works!! And never forget to complain when she gains weight and gets all grumpy from raising your new spawn.

This is the best though...
First...
"I love my wife. She makes all the bread, cakes, mini quiche and muffins etc for the kids. She cooks me 2 meals a day ( I miss brekky coz I work nights), cleans the house spotless while I sleep, looks after a 16 month old who doesnt nap. She drops him off for an hour with her mum to work out at the gym. We have sex 3-7 times a week. The only thing she askes me to do is bath the kid atfer dinner while she vacuumes, and then do the dishes. Most nights I forget both, so she does them in the morning.... I love my wife.."
How many pills does she have to pop to deal with this? Seriously, you can't remember to bathe YOUR OWN CHILD?
And the response...
"I hope she wises up one day and leaves your lazy ass" (59)
Two things, two simple things are requested of him, and he still can't manage to do either most times?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Re: True Moo and Duh confessions...mmmm...
April 02, 2008
What a pathetic bunch of losers. And what empty lives!!!!! Holy bat brains, robin!

"I've become the master of making the bed/putting clean sheets on a bed, with a 2 1/2 year old jumping and rolling around on said bed. Go me." (4)

Yea, this is equally as much fun with 5 cats and a Chihuahua diving in the sheets as you are trying to put them on. LOL I'd rather pets any day over a screeching, high maintenance shit loaf.
No shit, I have been making the bed for decades w/ misc animals on the bed barking and patting down the shadows on the sheets, and I have yet to feel this was an accomplishment. God moo-hood must really lack fulfillment if they get excited about this.
Those sites are like a car accident I can't stop watching. Some of them just make me sick. SO self absorbed. SO whiny. Thank God I'm smarter than them!!!!
Anonymous User
Re: True Moo and Duh confessions...mmmm...
April 03, 2008
Luh-luh-luh-LOSERS! Sad....really sad. When you think your life sucks or you're feeling a bit down, just read True Mom and True Dad Confessions and soon afterwards, you'll begin to perk up and think, "Hey, my life ain't so bad after all!" LOL
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login