Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well Crap

Posted by annie35 
Well Crap
April 02, 2008
My husband and I were just informed by bitch braby infested MIL, that since we do not plan on having children, all of his childhood stuff ( she saved everything right down to the teeth he lost as a child - gross)that we are not getting any of it, because we will have nobody to pass it down to.
We are so hurt, I think we will go have some beers and a steak to drown our hurt.
oh yeah! don't serial killers keep a trophy when they kill a person? I find it odd that she kept his baby teeth. How gross. She even tried to show them to me once, I left the room.
She actually thinks she is smarter than either of us and can manipulate us into breeding to fill the void she still has even afer raising kids, she just can't seem to fill that void. A grandspawn must be what is missing.
Re: Well Crap
April 03, 2008
Oh my gods, that's just plain cruel. WTF is wrong with people? How can family be so rotten to each other?
April 03, 2008
She would treat us better if we would just give in and do what she wants.
She started this bad treatment after we married and she asked when we planned on getting pregnant. We both politely and repsectfully said we did not plan on children, ever since she has treated us bad, me especially.
Yet, she can't figure out why her only son moved 5 hours away from her. Did not take long for me to figure it out.
She has tried everything to convince me that I need a baby, from bribing with money to withholding my husbands childhood stuff. She will eventually stop, once she figures out we are not giving in.
She did this to my husband when he was going away to college. He did not attend the college she wanted him to attend, he on full scholarship so it was a no brainer to attend that college. She kicked him out of the house the day he graduated because he would not do what she wanted. I am so glad I did not know her when I was young, my temper was worse and I usually let my mouth overload my brain.
April 03, 2008
Perhaps get a lawyer about that woman refusing to turn over the stuff that BELONGED to your husband?

If not, just cut that cunt out of your life altogether. She sounds like a wicked witch of the West.=P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login