Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by Lady Cooper 
Lady Cooper
January 30, 2006
Did anyone else, while they were reading this, get flashbacks to Monty Python's "Every Sperm is Sacred" song from The Meaning of Life?
Anonymous User
Re: 922
January 31, 2006
Actually, I do think of that song whenever I see a Hugh Jass family like that.

I remember this one time when Catdaddy and I were at the supermarket, and we saw a large family there, with a moo and a duhd, and the kids screaming and getting in the way and all (why DO they have to bring the whole fam damily grocery shopping anyway? Can't one parent stay home with the brats while the other shops?).

I whispered to Catdaddy, "what the fuck is this, the *every sperm is sacred family?*" Then he started humming the tune. We both love Monty Python!
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 31, 2006
I don't feel sorry for this slut one bit, whether or not she really IS abusing those brats of hers. First off, she had her first kid at 15. How stupid is that? Let alone the countless numbers of men she's been breeding with. The dumb breeder whore should have learned her lesson after say, oh maybe, kid #5? Working double shifts? Crying, sleepless nights? BOO FUCKING HOO. Bed. Made. Lie. What did she think was going to happen to her life having kid after kid like she did? She's probably one of these dumb women who thinks some rich man is going to come along and rescue her. She has a better chance of being abucted by aliens. Stupid cunt. She deserves whatever she gets, if not for beating her kids, for being such a stupid slut and bringing so many needy kids into this already-overpopulated world.
Lady Cooper
January 31, 2006
I did the math, and she spent 10 and a half years pregnant. Jesus murphy! Think about spending over a decade pregnant! Grosses me out big time.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.