Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Disturbing news... not that it applies to us

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Disturbing news... not that it applies to us
April 07, 2008
This was part of a small pursuit of mine: to find out whether or not one is legally required to inform police of an underage runaway. Once they reach the age of 17 or, better, 18, parent(s) have more leeway. 18 year olds, you can lock them out. 17 year olds can be emancipated, I think without their approval.

However, unfortunately, the answer is yes for minors because the parents are still responsible for the little shit. Furthermore, if one has the misfortune of a slutty little girl who goes and shacks up with some guy, she could conceivably (pun intended) sue for child support for herself.
Thank God I wasn't one of those baby rabies folk. Gone are the days when you could kick some kiddy butt and no one would say anything.

This is a result of an entitlement-minded population that increasingly believes in rights with no responsibilities and freedoms with no consequences.
Re: Disturbing news... not that it applies to us
April 07, 2008
Another reason NOT to breed.

That's the beauty of pet ownership. None of our "girls" are going to come home knocked up, looking to us to raise the baybee. Or run away with the village idiot to elope.

Furthermore, nor will they disappoint us with bad grades, underachievership, poor taste in men, temper tantrums, drug abuse, drama or any of the other tastefully trainwrecky shit kids put their parents through.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login