Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2666 Catching Up

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2666 Catching Up
April 10, 2008
That'll learn ya! Trying to be friends with a moo.

Just kidding.

I had the similar experience a few times when attempting to catch up some years ago with classmates who bred. It's futile. I don't even bother anymore.

And yes, that IS all they have to talk about. Their kyds, the kyd's activities, being a moo and all the assorted drama surrounding it. Their brains can function no further and on no other level.
Re: 2666 Catching Up
April 10, 2008
Tell me about it, the last "catch up" I had will be the last. I sat at a table in a very expensive restaurant and listened to these women talk about poop at the table. They all giggled and acated as if it were appropriate conversation for a dinner.
They then moved on to the complaining, I left the table and did not come back.
cfhistorian
Re: 2666 Catching Up
April 10, 2008
Oh Annie, I feel your pain...I don't understand why most women believe that talking about bodily secretions of any kind is EVER appropriate conversation for a public setting, a special occasion, or any place outside of a physician's office. My in-laws threw a party for their my husband and I after we got married in 2006...I was chatting with a few female relatives in one room. The conversation turned to breastfeeding (a few of these women had recently produced), and I hightailed it outta there. My last comment in the conversation was, "Haha, I won't have that problem...I'm getting a Master's degree instead!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login