Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jennifer Lopez Pitied For Not Breastfeeding.

Posted by Banshee 
Jennifer Lopez Pitied For Not Breastfeeding.
April 11, 2008
According to People Magazine, Jennifer Lopez chose not to suckle her twin loaves.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art30114.asp

Obviously, a woman who doesn't bare her tits to precious-poo brats is a cruel, baby-hating witch who should be burned at stake.eye rolling smiley

And since when is tit dairy product suddenly magic potion that can transform stinky human tots into god-like superheroes anyway?XD
Oh for crying out loud...it's such a personal decision. I swear sometimes I think moms are their own worst enemy. Did you read some of the comments on Bella? A good amount of mothers stated they didn't breast feed either, and their kids have turned out to be happy, healthy and productive individuals. This author is so worried about J.Lo's 'influence'on other mothers. Perhaps she should be busy worrying about how to raise her kids not to look at Hollywood for all of life's answers. J.Lo and Marc have the money to raise their kids, I don't know why she's worried about it.

*My* opinion is that anyone on welfare should HAVE to breast-feed (with the exception of those who don't make breast milk for whatever reason, or other severe medical reasons). This way, MY hard-earned tax dollars wouldn't have to pay for THEIR brats' formula! :scr In addition, ALL welfare recipients with kids should be required to use CLOTH DIAPERS - no exceptions!

Leave J.Lo and Marc alone, they can afford a football team if they want one - worry about the entitlement parasites.
Re: Jennifer Lopez Pitied For Not Breastfeeding.
April 11, 2008
Jesus Christ, what a crock of shit! They act like it's some sort of trendy status symbol. So what if she's not b/f? Maybe she is unable to due to a physical reason? And if that is the case, who the fuck is Nicki Heskin to judge anyone? It's a personal choice and certainly none of her business. Just don't do it in public.

What chaps my ass here is that people spend so much time on this breastfeeding topic, juding and criticizing, yet, no one EVER says shit to a moo who is undergoing IVF after IVF or knowingly planning to give birth to a severely disabled child. THIS is the kind of shit that needs judgement and criticism passed on, not breastfeeding.

And this, "My consultant told me once that one of the greatest things that could happen for public health in this country would be for Jennifer Lopez to someday publicly breastfeed her future children."

Seriously. I could think of a LOT MORE IMPORTANT things to happen for "public health" in this country, oh, maybe something as miniscule as finding the cure for AIDS, maybe? But, naaah, breastfeeding is much *MORE* important.

Nicki Heskin needs a good kick to the tits. Both of them. Stupid cow.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login