Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

parents with prams

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
parents with prams
January 31, 2006
Hello all

Here in Australia we have "parents with prams" spots at our shopping centers.Everytime I go there I deliberatley go out of my way to seek out a moo spot.I have been waiting for somebody to say something and I finally got a moo to have a go.

Anyway she said these spots are for people with prams.I said to her since when is having a child a disability? She said who are you and who the hell do you think you are? I told her I do it everytime I come here and furthermore that if these spots should go to anyone it should be the elderley and disabled.

She stormed off in a huff after that.

My parents didint have any special spots when the raised me.What is it with some parents today? They just want the whole fucking world to revolve around them.

Natty...
KB
Re: parents with prams
February 01, 2006
I hate those stupid spots as well--just tell them your preggo next time and you're practicing parking there for when the sprog is born!
Cambion
February 01, 2006
A friend of mine went to a store (forget what the name of it was..) and parked in a stork spot. Some Moo came out with her sprog and looked over at my friend - she didn't hesitate to say "You know, those spaces are for people with kids."

With a straight face, my friend replied, "I have kids - they're in jail."
Anonymous User
February 01, 2006
Thanks for that I got a good laugh out of it.

Anonymous User
February 01, 2006
No I wont say that....That would be degrading myself! LOL...
Next time it happens I plan to say the same thing.Most of the time people dont say anything they just give me daggers.

I am in the process of writing a letter to my local council to complain about it and to voice my reasons why I think these so called moo spots should go to elderley people instead.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.