Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The UKCF Board
April 13, 2008
The UKCF Forum, Mercuriors Board seems to be shut down it says

http://www.thecfcouple.proboards37.com

FORUM SHUT DOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE

BACK SOON. (I HOPE)

Mercurior, Are you there? Whats going on?
Re: The UKCF Board
April 13, 2008
The UK cf board will be closed till further notice. Everything will come apparent later on. But for now, the board is closed. explanations will be forthcoming eventually.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: The UKCF Board
April 14, 2008
The uk cf board is up, changed a few things, the colours. and locked all posts after the first page. Not enough time, too many posts.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login