Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

3 Is The New 2 HORK!

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
3 Is The New 2 HORK!
April 15, 2008
Here's a HORKworthy article for you. Be sure and post your comments.

Yep, keep on breeding people, we're trashing this earth at an astronomical rate. Oh yea, and the Childfree will be sure to foot the bill for all your new schools because we all know that when you are doing TMIJITW, you should get every tax break possible.

http://www.mcall.com/entertainment/all-three.6339053apr15,0,4995720.story
Anonymous User
Re: 3 Is The New 2 HORK!
April 15, 2008

But large families think it's fine that the child-free people aren't procreating. Don't worry. We're very glad you aren't.smiling smiley

We're glad we aren't either - we don't want your fucked up breeder existences, cunt.
April 15, 2008
I just posted reply #15 "Another Childfreer" to Heather the cunt's post.
April 15, 2008
I left comments too. That Heather person is just so precious. And here I was concerned about overpopulation. Well it's a good thing the CF aren't breeding 'cause then we'd be REALLY in trouble. But thank god or large families, they are all cooking organic, grass-fed meals from scratch and driving Priuses (oh noez wait, they're piling into mini-vans which use less fuel because they carry more people to the food co-op!)

Yikes.

Save the world: Fly commercial jets into tall bldgs.

Drink Italian Wine.
April 16, 2008
I just read the comments posted by the breeders. My, my, they are delusional bunch, aren't they?
April 16, 2008
"Sure, I have 7 children, but we use WAY LESS RESOURCES THAN ANY SINGLE PERSON because we have to share and only need one vehicle for all seven people, and we're all organic, and everyone wears hand me downs, and we let it mellow if it's yellow, and we grow our own food and make our own power and we like to spin and spin and spin in the sunshine in our hand made hippy smocks...weee! No one in my family has toys because we're just a big wonderful love commune!"

Bull. Fucking. Shit. Each of those people is going to grow up to be a consumer, Each. And. Every. One. Each of those people is going to grow up to use more resources, because that's the way it goes. Each generation uses exponentially more resources than the previous generation, and beyond living in a completely self-sustaining compound that's completely off the grid and making ALL of your own stuff from scratch, you are going to be a drain on resources.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Nour
April 16, 2008
I left a few comments actually. I talked about environmental impact. But like KFLL said in another post: THEY DON'T CARE. Then there are the posts that are just pissing contests as far as which mawn is a bigger martyr.
Anonymous User
April 17, 2008
They are all living in the same cloud of pink sprog-shit smelling cloud of ignorance of reality that certain people in the local abortion forums are in: Get Kids. It doesn't matter you are incapable of taking care of yourself let alone another person because of *insert your favorite reason* and it certainly doesn't matter that the world is going down the drain, everything will be JUST FINE when you shit out that brat because IT WILL BE YOURS! Reality, Hi?

(Uhm... I didn't actually read the whole little under 70 comments there, but I drew some conclusions on the few that I did read and the ones I read here. I'm sorry? I really can't be bothered with this bullshit anymore, I've seen it enough on those abortion forums I mentioned.)
April 17, 2008
Roman, you can write in my book any time of the day or week.

"Yippee Ki-Yay motherfuckers"
April 18, 2008
And well, even if all their children are brought up in a completely self-sustaining compound in the middle of montana, they don't seem to realize that each and every child they produce will grow up, leave the home and USE RESOURCES at an even higher rate than their parents. Each of those kids is going to eventually need a place to live, work and shop. Each of those kids is going to, more likely than not, produce at least a couple of little consumers of their own.

It'd be nice to think that breeders were capable of seeing how their actions now have an affect on the future.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login