Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Here's a gem for ya.................

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Here's a gem for ya.................
April 16, 2008
Of course it's not the mothers' fault for 1. parking illegally and 2. leaving her kid in the car. And the tow truck driver was arrested initially? WTF is up with that?

http://www.mcall.com/news/custom/offbeat/sns-ap-odd-boy-towed,0,2827684.story
Re: Here's a gem for ya.................
April 16, 2008
It seems to me that a car has to be parked illegally for quite some time to be towed. I mean, someone has to see it, call the tow truck, the tow truck has to drive from where ever it's at, and then theres the time it takes to hook up the illegally parked car.
The mother is the one who should be charged for child endangerment. She was probably more mad to get the kid back alive, than about losing it for a couple minutes.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
April 16, 2008
That's just a whole new interpretation of "kid-napping".
April 17, 2008
Every time I see an article like this, I have to wonder- what happened to the concept of personal responsibility? The parents were clearly in the wrong, here. There is no excuse for breaking the law and endangering a child. You want to sprog, fine. Just don't blame anyone else if you don't look after your own offspring.

On a lighter note, the comments are fantastic. Almost no one is siding with the parents on this one. It gives me (maybe) a tiny bit of hope for the human race...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login