Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MILFs They Are NOT!

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
MILFs They Are NOT!
April 17, 2008
Mawms, making a good impression, once again. I would strangle my mother if she did something like this.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24167187/
Re: MILFs They Are NOT!
April 17, 2008
I can see why they did not sell.
I am so glad my mom never did something so disturbing
April 19, 2008
Barf. The one in blue doesn't look all that bad, but the rest..."homely" would be putting it nicely. Gawd, I wonder if their kids will get ridiculed in school over this.
Anonymous User
April 19, 2008
What the hell??!!? That's all I can say.
CFBitchfromLA
April 20, 2008
OMG.

The stupid twats forget the first rule of marketing: sell something that people want.

Maybe they will have better luck marketing the calendar as a form of organic pest control. One look at those hounds and the rats, mice and other vermin will run from the house into the jaws of the nearest cat or into the coils of the nearest snake.
April 21, 2008
My favorite is when I see a self-proclaimed NASTY MOO with her teenaged daughter - dressed nearly-identically - with the same sweat pants on with PINK written across the ass.

Sorry moo, you're too old for them. Leave those to the gay men or the teenaged girls because you look like an asshole.
Anonymous User
April 22, 2008
Have you ever noticed how these "NASTY MOOs" are always so horse-faced?
April 22, 2008
They always look really fake - all bleached and leathery.
Things that go, "Hmmmm."
April 23, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They always look really fake - all bleached and
> leathery.

Uh-huh! The moos are trying to badly to look young again. It ain't working. The young guys only bang these moms just to ejaculate and move on to girls their own age.
str8six
April 23, 2008
...but, but...they looooooove their children and would do aaaaaaanything for them, including but not limited to trying to mimic those adorable older ladies in Ireland who made the 'nude' calendar by which the the move 'The Calendar Girls' was made.

Stupid bitches, get your own nitch. The one closer to the end on the right is all hunched over - no self esteem what-so-ever. I mean damn, if you're gonna go for it, at least sit up straight, put your shoulders back and be proud of what you've got.
str8six
April 23, 2008
Oops, I didn't read all the way down and I just saw where they'd already mentioned 'The Calendar Girls', and it was the Brits not Irish - I sit corrected. Figures, the Brits have an excellent sense of humor!

Serves them right, now they're broke...oooooh weeeeeell, they'd better get on their backs and go heels up to raise money now to pay their printing debt!!!!LMAO!!!! pimp
Dark-Star
April 30, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife: 110% true! I've seen one - ONE - "NASTY MOO-and-daughter" pair where both the young and old looked hot. They were both ogling boys and giggling like peas in a pod and seemed to share similar tastes. Every other pairing I've ever seen featured a hot daughter and a mom that looked anything from average to disgusting...and who was usually a fashion horror to boot.

My take is that most of the time it's moo trying to recapture her teenage beauty and/or shag a young buck on the side because she's bored or unsatisfied. X-P
Anonymous User
May 01, 2008
It seems to me that most of the moms who try to be NASTY MOOs are ones who had children at a young age -- now that their kids are around age they were when they had to give up their youthful fun for parental responsibilities, they figure they can 'hang' with their kids and recapture the fun they missed out on.

Along with that, they've usually spent their whole childed life being their kids' 24-hour playmate -- they haven't developed interests or relationships of their own -- and they try to cling to that even as the kids get older, because they have nothing else.

My mother was solidly in her adult years before she had her first child -- she was mature and ready to be a *parent*. She understood that I'd have friends to play around with, and that her job was to make sure I learned what I needed to know. She didn't feel like she lost out on partying years and needed to recapture them with me, by being my 'BFF'. I'm so grateful for that -- especially after seeing some of those mother-daughter teams... I would have been SO embarrassed if my mother had been that pathetic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login