Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to profit from BINGO's!

Posted by JeremyUSMNT 
JeremyUSMNT
How to profit from BINGO's!
April 22, 2008
http://democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat:ee22e689-8f5c-4404-99d6-0b4c6b49c373Forum:23c257a5-8223-45bb-a484-93cfb4118890Discussionbreastfeeding howling crotch maggot1d2e2d-5871-4944-81e9-38d318628dbd&plckCurrentPage=2&sid=sitelife.democratandchronicle.com

Hey everyone. You can start reading the thread I've linked on Page 3 to get the jist of what's going on. Basically a typical Breeder has gone on to Bingo me every chance he gets. As you can see at first I was offended and cut off my participation in the discussion, but I slept on it and realized "Hey, I stand to make money off of this idiot!" So I proposed a bet that I would remain childfree, and the dope took the bait! I encourage you all to do the same if you ever encounter this type of idiocy in your daily lives.
Nour
Re: How to profit from BINGO's!
April 23, 2008
I'll post the juicy parts. Jeremy wrote:
**I'd like to apologize, Jack. Perhaps I was reacting too quickly without thinking the situation over. Rather than not talk to you I'd like to offer you a friendly wager on this situation. You set a date and an amount you're comfortable with and we'll sign a contract holding firm to that date. If I have children by then you win, and if I do not then I win. We can even go double or nothing on my secular following of Scientology if you would like! Whaddya say?**

And then the bastard responded:
since you're a narcissist, your over-reacting doesn't surprise me.......
but i was your age once, so i should be more tolerant of your illogical thinking......
because really jeremy, you're still a bit wet behind the ears......still swimming close to the shore where parents can throw you that lifeline when danger closes in......but eventually, you'll be out here swimming in the real world, amongst the sharks......and then EVERYTHING changes.......
for instance, let me clue you into reality.........it's not YOU who'll decide you'll be having children........
one day, you'll meet a nice girl, fall in love, get married (probably not though since you wouldn't be the center of your universe there), then SHE'LL want a couple rug rats, she'll bang out a few and you'll be crapping your pants hoping none are gay.......or liberal.......BOTH horrible scenerio's, i know......
but, that's how YOU came into this world, so, i'll assume you'll probably do your duty to enable the population to continue......
and you think the gay lifestyle is an accepted behavoir?.......hmmmm.........probably not.........men-hating lesbain woman are no one i want to be around and one man sniffing around another's behind will NEVER be an acceptable act in our society.......
sorry, clueless......
as for your bet?......i'm in.......10 grand, 10 years from now.......

I can't believe this guy. It's amazing how many people think this way:
Meet a nice girl then babies pop out! You have no choice!
Let us know how this plays out, Jeremy. Welcome to the board. Hope you post more. You seem like a nice level-headed guy.
Nour
str8six
April 23, 2008
Yea yea yea...all that jibber-jagger bullshit means nothing except that the respondent is a miserable bastard saddled with unwanted children who wishes his misery and lack of ability for decision making on others.

So, Jeremy did you take the bet? That's what's important here lol!
Nour
April 23, 2008
It looks like the bastard wanted Jeremy to put in money upfront and then started in on all these conditions like waiting until he's 40. What an ass clown. But a lot of people think the way he does.
str8six
April 23, 2008
I know, they're just so pathetically miserable that they can't possibly fathom someone taking charge of their own lives and making decisions for themselves.

That all-mighty pussy gets more men in trouble then anything else. And I'm a happily married woman! Men just have GOT to start putting their foot down regarding this type of thing and take care of it themselves. Don't rely on a chick to swear up and down to the Heaven's she's taking birth control pills. That's what my poor brother did. He let his dick do all the thinking and the bitch tricked him into having a kid he never wanted. He raised him and did the right thing, but will tell you today it was just as much his fault - young love.

Hang in there Jeremy, it wasn't until I was THIRTY-FIVE years old that people finally started leaving me the fuck alone about having kids.
April 24, 2008
Breeders are such an angry, bitter lot. They cannot STAND the fact that there are people out there, without kids, actually enjoying life. Our days are not filled with minute-by-minute demands from a squalling kid. The only thing they can really do well is the whole name calling thing. Selfish, narcissistic, immature, illogical, etc. I wonder if they are teaching that wonderful skill to their children? My guess is, THEY ARE.

When they call the Childfree bitter, it's because they don't like the bitching we do about the whole parenting thing. I don't call that bitching. I call it sick of people's kids, their perks for having them, and their attitudes being imposed upon us. Other than that, we're really quite a happy bunch.

And what's that fucker's problem with gay people? I have tons of gay friends and they are all better people than that asshole is.
Matush
April 24, 2008
People like that can't believe that there are people out there who can make rational decisions on how to live their lives, instead of being sheep and doing what people around them do.
JeremyUSMNT
April 24, 2008
Thanks for the invite, but the truth is I've read this board for awhile now. I even registered once and posted some links and stories on the main board, but for whatever reason it won't allow me to access that username anymore, so I figured it was better to post un-logged in than keep not posting at all.

If only I had the $10k up front to take the bet (Though if he wanted to wait until I was 40 I'd have to raise that bet considerably for all that extra time I'd have to "mature", wink wink.)

Even then though, I'm sure he'd have some kind of clause in there that would prevent me from becoming sterile, and I plan on getting snipped the second I can find someone willing to perform the procedure before I'm 25. I wouldn't trade a doctor like that for all the money in the world! I become giddy anytime I think that I would have control over never ever being Oopsed by some heartless wannabreed bitch.
JeremyUSMNT
April 24, 2008
http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckForum&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aee22e689-8f5c-4404-99d6-0b4c6b49c373Forum%3a23c257a5-8223-45bb-a484-93cfb4118890Discussion%3a434a1f8c-5d6c-4e0c-b594-649464adc8bd

Well now that that's died down some whiny single Moo has started a breederlicious thread. It only took a few hours for someone to BINGO me. Feel free to follow this one.

A word to the wise: Never ever move to Rochester, NY. It's a breeder hotbed. This city prides itself on "Being a great place to raise a famblee". Meanwhile there is next to no young single crowd out here. They all move away once they graduate or they get married the day after graduation and spawn the day after that. I can't wait until I move out to WeHo this summer, where sprogs and breeders are few and far between. smiling smiley
April 24, 2008
HA! Jeremy, excellent response! I love how they define miracle. Thank you for putting it plainly for them. They really are quite a delusional bunch.

Right now, miracles for SO and myself is coming home to our near 16 year old dog who is 1. still breathing despite his advancing cognitive dysfunction and 2. hasn't messed in his diaper. LOL
JeremyUSMNT
April 24, 2008
16 years?! That IS truly something special, good for you for being able to take such good care of him/her! I love Bernese Mountain Dogs so so much but due to their immense size and bone structure they're lucky to live 10 or more pain free years. I'm not sure I could ever own one because I know I'd have to make very difficult decisions at that point.
April 24, 2008
Bitter? I hardly knew 'er.
Anonymous User
April 25, 2008
Hey I'll take some of that action. I'm snipped! winking smiley Don't tell the breeder though.

(Is that a fair bet? I don't care I guess.)
Anonymous User
April 25, 2008
This wagering idea would never work. You would never collect on that bet. The other party would whine and wheedle and nitpick and stall, and eventually you would have to take them to court, where some judge would declare that you don't need the money because you don't have.......well, you can just about guess.
JeremyUSMNT
April 25, 2008
Haha, too true, too true. That's why I would always get a nice, iron clad contract beforehand. Make sure there were no loopholes. I'm getting snipped before the year is out, anyway, though, so it looks like it will never be. Ah well.

Meanwhile, I've collected enough BINGO's on that thread to actually declare BINGO! What do I win!? ;P
Anonymous User
April 26, 2008
"by 40, if you don't have kids, it's either because you or your spouse have problems with conception, or you're a self centered pile of sh*t........."

Wow. Just... Wow. This guy has some serious problems.

And this:

"You're either one of two people in life...married and bored or single and lonely."

I'm single, and happy that way. What is it with people having to turn things upside down? It's the same thing; You don't want sex, you don't want kids, you're single. You must be lonely and bitter and selfish and cold and... and ... and... I don't need a partner to be happy. (A dog would be nice though. A chocolate lab, if you may.) I got friends and hobbies and a job. A life. I suggest you get one too.
April 26, 2008
Don't call me bitter! I'm always smilling and giggaling!

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login