Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Great ARticle About Adult Neighborhoods

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Great ARticle About Adult Neighborhoods
April 25, 2008
Here's a great article written by a local columnist regarding adult-only communities. Feel free to post your comments.

http://www.mcall.com/news/columnists/all-5children.6371948apr25,0,7251657.column
Sounds like a great idea to me. I had a nice townhouse once I bought in 1975 for the amazing sum of $14,000 when I was getting ready to go to college.

Then, the breeders arrived. These ignorant whores soon whined, "We want a pool...for the children...we need a meeting house...to get together with other useless breeding whores"...A vote was held and as with parents everywhere..when it comes to others paying for their damn brats..they'll always vote to spend the money.

So, a "1 time assessment" for $5,000 was done, and then instead of a $25/month fee for owners it was now $75 due to the expenses of the new pool and meeting room...all so these damn whores could sit on their butts and watch their sprogs pee in the pool. I had to sell my townhouse, I couldn't afford the new costs due to their cunt droppings.
Re: Great ARticle About Adult Neighborhoods
April 26, 2008
I've seen plenty of BNP's not watch their shit spawn.

lab mom
April 26, 2008
I want an adult neighborhood! Every fucking morning this week, because the weather's suddenly nice and we can now sleep with the windows open again, I've been awakened at the crack of dawn by screaming sprogs.
Preach it, Medusa. Years ago we lived for a while in an apartment complex across from a recreation facility. Every warm Saturday morning starting at 7 a.m. 6-year-olds would play soccer, shrieking all the while, as coaches hurled all kinds of four-letter words at them. It ruined sleeping in with the windows open.
April 27, 2008
We live across from a playground and I have stories about the softball-entitlement-whore-famblees, but I will share them later. However, it is only fair that I should indicate that I live in the house I grew up in, and that I did enjoy the park/playground/public pool when I was a "pre-adult".

My main issue is that one side of the street is "NO PARKING ANYTIME", it is a 2-way street, and the breeduhs park their SUV's all up and down the street on both sides. But they don't just fill up the legal side then park on the "No" side, they clog up the street trying to get as close as possible to their kyd's baseball diamond (there are 3 in this park), then other vehicles, oh i don't know, ambulances, fire trucks, cars of the people that live here, can't get up and down the street or out of a driveway without serious maneuvering.

And you would think that the Police would give tickets every time, but NO. They are breeders too.

We are going to move when my grandparents die; we are staying here because they live next door (I inherited the house when my mother died).

So, I did not choose to live here as an adult, specifically, knowing how it is with the park in the summer.

Relevant video by my DH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDTnmDkIlaA

"Wake me up when September ends"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login