Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone interested in Moderating a "Women's Board" on a car site?

Posted by Anonymous User 
I've posted here several times in the past; some of you may remember I also run a web site about cars, motorcycles and stuff like that at wwww.ericpetersautos.com

Anyhow, one of our Forum Boards ("Women's Corner") has a slot open for a new Moderator and I thought maybe some women here might be interested... .

Just a few requirements:

* Be female (this is a Women's Board);
* Be Interested in cars (generally; you don't have to be a gearhead or anything - just be interested);
* Be willing and able to check in every couple of days - and keep your Board active by regularly posting new material/responding to posts, etc.

"Regularly" means at least one new thing per week; it can be something you wrote, something you saw someplace else, a link, whatever. Just so we get something new to keep the Board active. Ideally, the Moderator would be able to check her Board every day or so - and post something new two or three times a week. But just so long as it's at least updated at least once each week... .

To get to the Forum area, click on the "Forum" button on the top left of the main page. You'll see "Women's Corner" on the next page menu.

Anyone interested, please shoot me a note!

You can leave a message on the site itself, or just e-mail me directly at EPeters952@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Eric
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login