Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BellaOnline: The CF site

Posted by str8six 
str8six
BellaOnline: The CF site
April 30, 2008
What the FUCK has happened to that 'married no kids' site?! It's a pathetic shell of it's once pretty decent self.

I used to go there about two or so years ago and haven't checked in in a while. Went there a minute ago and whoa! It's full of moderators and 'contributors' who all have kids, what kind of bullshit is that? A childfree site ran by a bunch of women with kids who think they know how CF people should conduct their behavior on a CHILD FREE forum. It's all I can do to hold back people, but don't be surprised if I'm banned on my first post there, I just may not be able to withstand the pain of my cavity from all that SUGAR!

.. gag me...:scr
Re: BellaOnline: The CF site
April 30, 2008
well if you go to britgirl.com str8, you will see its imploding, but the good news is theres a splinter group of CF. who are setting up their own forum.

she says it better.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 30, 2008
Yea, I am SO TIRED of that shit too. Fucking breeders think they can swing on by and have their little say anywhere they damned-well feel like it - INCLUDING HERE.

They think just because they shot a clump of squealing cells from their stretched out twats, that they have the know-all, end-all knowledge to everything from who ordered the roast beef at dinner to the nervous system of the newt.

Them with their stupid little comments like, "I respect the CF decision" or "as a parent" or "Until I had kids." WHO FUCKING CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

Luckily here, we can hand their asses to them and send them on their merry fucking way. Not so on the other boards where you have to play nice with the other children or you get banned. Fuck them. Nothing would please me more than to hack those sites and shut them down. Bunch of dicks.
str8six
April 30, 2008
KFLL: Exactly! Merc's pointing me to Britgirl's website was awesome, thanks Merc! wink

I'm looking forward to the new arena where the gloves are OFF!!!

Tip-toeing is for clueless pussies
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login