Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2676 Brady Bunch

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2676 Brady Bunch
May 02, 2008
Good gods, what a trainwreck!!!

The chick who played Jan, Eve Plum, always seems so bitchy in any interview I've ever seen her in.

HOWEVER, she IS childfree from anything I've ever read about her.

I wonder if the others are breeders?

Christopher Knight grew up to be kinda cute.
Ketchup
Re: 2676 Brady Bunch
May 02, 2008
Christopher Knight married some model half his age that he met on a VH1 reality show. At one point in the show about their upcoming wedding a few years ago, they had an argument because he wanted a vasectomy and she was crying about it. Now on their show Mr. Knight says he wants a baby. I think it's all staged like reality shows tend to be. I'd think at fifty-something, he would've had one by now if he wanted to.
Anonymous User
May 04, 2008
I know both Barry Williams and Maureen McCormick. They're both very nice people. Maureen was my neighbor, and Barry was a client. Neither act like their shit doesn't stink.
CFBitchfromLA
May 07, 2008
Only the most well-adjusted actors ever make it out of that quagmire of ego, deception and delusion. The ones that seem to make it either moved away from Hollywood very early or gave their agents, lawyers and that other filth the boot.

They are always told how wonderful, special and gifted they are by an army of parasites, and they fall into the trap of believing their own publicity.

LA is too full of people attached to "the business" be it anywhere from direct to remote. Being in the agency business, I got my fill of that bullshit early and now let underlings deal with the "talent" we hire to represent our clients. I do not have the stomach for dealing with that scum.
May 09, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good gods, what a trainwreck!!!
>
> The chick who played Jan, Eve Plum, always seems
> so bitchy in any interview I've ever seen her in.
>
> HOWEVER, she IS childfree from anything I've ever
> read about her.
>
> I wonder if the others are breeders?
>
> Christopher Knight grew up to be kinda cute.

LOL- she does always seem kind of tense. Chris Knight is kind of weird on his reality show....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login