Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Questions for the Admin:

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Questions for the Admin:
May 05, 2008
I’m sorry to post this here, I know this isn’t supposed to be the place.......but a private message I sent to Admin 1 has gone unread for a couple of months, and I have some questions about things that don’t seem to work for me here at this board. Maybe there are just some things I don’t quite understand about how it works.

Threads frequently, but not always, seem to be discussing some article or other that everybody who responds appears to have seen and read, but the link is not visible to me here (for example, the one titled “2681...puke puke!”). What does the four-digit number refer to - is that where the article is, and if so, how to find it? Then again, there are other times when the link is clearly there, so this does not happen consistently.

In the case of the thread titled “2682 Shower Whelp” the posters appear to be in the middle of a discussion about a story that isn’t there.

I’m sorry if I appear dense and/or clueless about all this, but I do so love to drop in here and read these threads, as I can commiserate with so many of them, and occasionally post a story or joke as well......but I know I’m missing stuff for reasons I can’t quite fathom. Any advice would be appreciated.
Re: Questions for the Admin:
May 05, 2008
Click on the big, red "Bratfree" in the upper left corner of the screen, or type www.bratfree.com !!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
May 05, 2008
The 4-digit number is the "Entry:" which you can find on the upper right side of each post (superimposed on the red bar.)
Anonymous User
May 06, 2008
Hah!!! Shows how clueless I was about all that. Thanks, I think that clears it up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login