Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Restaurant Breeders

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Restaurant Breeders
May 12, 2008
So we went out to a Thai restaurant the other night ... not Chucky Cheese or Pizza Hut, but a nice (read: not inexpensive) place where you'd expect (well, hope) not to find baybeeeees and young Fruit.

Of course, not the case.

Within 5 minutes of being seated, not one but two Breeders came in. And I use the term, "Breeder" specifically because, in my mind, a responsible parent (and courteous human being) does not bring a baybeee or a young kid prone to loud outbursts and other annoying conduct into an obviously adult restaurant where people have come to enjoy a nice meal - and, in my opinion, have a right not to listen to god-damned kids while trying to eat their $17.00 and up entrees.

And even worse, it's a THAI place. Spicy seafood. No chicken nuggets; no Mac n' cheese. What kind of asshole brings a baybeee to such a place?

What kind of asshole doesn't immediately grasp that it's a violation of etiquette to do bring their spawn into an expensive and obviously adult restaurant?

I am so close to going nuclear over this. I have decided next time it happens, I'm going to immediately call the waiter/manager over and say, "look - we came here to eat a meal in peace - an expensive meal. I am not going to tolerate screaming babies, Either the bay goes - or we do. Like, right now. And that's without us paying for a thing, too."
Re: Restaurant Breeders
May 12, 2008
Eric, you're not on Fark, are you? I saw this same type of post there. Slightly off topic, I was forced to attend a church service for MOTHER'S DAY and I shit you not this kid was standing over the lit prayer candles and putting them out by SPITTING ON THEM. I'm not a xtian but I read him the riot act in front of the cum dumpster that is his mother. She re lit them after another woman came over and started to.

Get them under control or prepare for the world to be a very scary place when they misbehave. This is up to us.
May 12, 2008
Holy crap! I'm not Christian anymore either, but if I pulled that kind of shit when I was little (spitting on prayer candles), my ass would still be red from the beating I would get. Actually, I never did anything like that because my parents actually parented. I was not allowed to wander around a church unsupervised.
May 12, 2008
eric Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> What kind of
> asshole brings a baybeee to such a place?
>
> What kind of asshole doesn't immediately grasp
> that it's a violation of etiquette to do bring
> their spawn into an expensive and obviously adult
> restaurant?
>
>

Sorry your evening was wrecked, Eric. Unfortunately, this shit seems to be happening more and more often.

My SO is a chef at a v. nice, expensive French restaurant which, when he first started working there, was for adults only - until the management changed hands. One moo had the brass balls to come into the kitchen and complain that Shitford's food was "too rich and heavy". Ummm, hello, you stoopid bitch it's a fucking French restaurant and you should've thought of that beforehand. . .talk about an entitlement whore!hitting over the head with a hammer
May 12, 2008
http://www.kptv.com/news/16207151/detail.html

This is what I was thinking of- what a hero
CFinPDX
May 14, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.kptv.com/news/16207151/detail.html
>
> This is what I was thinking of- what a hero

-------------

Definitely my hero. I wish Silverton was closer. I'd eat there everyday!
May 15, 2008
Well, I think asking to be seated in the child free section, if done often enough, will be noted. One would hope.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login