Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

co-worker with whacko wife-poo

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
co-worker with whacko wife-poo
May 12, 2008
Talk about life lessons, BE CAREFUL OF WHOM YOU PICK, especially if it was a teen moo whore with a brat.
Secondly, she is one of these God Damn bipolar.. another farking excuse... so some stinking bitch can be rotten, nasty, etc.
Of course, said witch has already sprogged 5 times...
Guy tossed bitch out yesterday (which has happened before.)
Of course, some stupid court will grant the 'poor little moo' visitation if it comes to splittsville. Then all of us will be reading about whacked out breeder whacko moo who killed her kids..
This is what I'm getting flamed over in Live Journal: STERILIZE THESE GOD DAMNED MENTALS. IT IS THE KIDS THEY DESTROY, BUT WHEN PUSH COMES TO SHOVE ALL THESE BRAINWASHED, BRAIN DEAD ASSHOLES THINK IS THAT their RIGHT TO INFLICT MISERY ON A HELPLESS INDIVIDUAL NOT BE DENIED.

Talk about proving my point that people don't give a damn what they inflict on kids (or anyone else for that matter.) I really think it is borderline evil.

THE MISERY THESE PEOPLE CAUSE EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE OTHER (WHO WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO TRY AND RESCUE A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS) TRIES TO DO THE RIGHT THING. RESCUE A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS, AND ALL YOU END UP WITH IS A CONSTANTLY DISTRESSED DAMSEL. AFTER A WHILE, IT GETS WEARING.

What really gets my goat is this creature has to stir up the trouble when guy is at work: upsets the whole office whether or not they know what is going on. I think this breeder sow spends money like it is water... bet it is part of strategy of keeping 'him just enuf in debt so he doesn't get any ideas about leaving."
That was a quote from some woman who was included in Ellen Pecks 'The Baby Trap' from some other moo. "My job is keeping #### in debt just enuf so he doesn't get any ideas..."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login