Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How's this for 'oopsies'

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
How's this for 'oopsies'
May 13, 2008
This thought occured to me while perusing a few 'oopsie' stories on TMC.
The one that started me thinking on a form of revenge (of course, one might have to be willing to go to jail) was a woman whose husband knew she didnt' want kids, but poked hole in diaphragm. Of course, he's bitching and whining that he can't go run around with his buddies or buy what he wants to, and she's angry as all hell.
This would only work in places where you can drop off babies at hospitals "no questions asked"...
What if, after the arrival of an unwanted loaf, you made yourself up, drove as far as you could with the loaf to another town with a safe-haven hospital, and just dump the loaf off..
I woudlnt' know how to handle when the other half came home and wanted to know where the loaf was, but it would be interesting...
Re: How's this for 'oopsies'
May 13, 2008
THAT would be a marriage worth ending. What if he tried to retrieve it?
May 13, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> THAT would be a marriage worth ending. What if he
> tried to retrieve it?

I believe both genetic donors, or parents in this case, have the right to the child. If a woman were "oopsed", and saw the pregnancy to term only to drop the infant off at a "safe haven", the biological father would still have rights to the child. He probably wouldn't be too keen on raising it alone, but that's something one needs to take into consideration when they decide to reproduce.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
May 13, 2008
That is the part I'm unsure of... One reason why I said a safe haven as far away as possible.. An alterntative is a 'not' safe haven but I still think cops could connect the dots (finding a baby at the same time one goes missing.)
Also, I'm sure the person who pulled the stunt would be jailed. Which, of course, would effectively bar them from any custody awards (they wouldn't want one to begin with.)
My now ex husband (not the primary reason this was) would occasionally make rumblings on that I should have had one, but never did anything... even had the snip.. So he was good in that respect..

p.s.: yes, the other bio parent, who wanted the loaf in the first place, would get the child and all the responsibilites thereof. Might be good revenge if they find, after all, it ISN'T WHAT IT IS CRACKED UP TO BE...
May 14, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I woudlnt' know how to handle when the other half
> came home and wanted to know where the loaf was,
> but it would be interesting...

The woman would have to leave town immediately and would be better off. Let Daddio find the loaf and deal with it himself...
bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
May 14, 2008
I AM so baaad

(veg)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login