Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Angelina Jolie feels much more for her adopted children....

Posted by Rose Red 
Angelina Jolie feels much more for her adopted children....
May 14, 2008
http://www.metro.co.uk/fame/article.html?in_article_id=147414&in_page_id=7

Hope you guys can cut and paste that (no linky skills) - evidently her birth sprogs don't mean as much because they have no personalities and haven't "been through" as much.

So here we have a woman who's collecting them in each color while not giving a shit about the ones that no talent ass clown Pitt is infecting her with.
Oh for fucks sake. This head case is such a hack. I cannot stand her. A definite but-her face to the extreme here!!!!!

What a nice thing to say about your biological child. I can see Angie putting on a real psychological beat down on her. If she feels so little for her bio kid, why the fuck is she having more?

Like her father, John Voit, says, she is in SERIOUS need of some psychiatric help for her emotional issues.

I think more of a cock roach than I do of Brad Pitt. To dump someone like Jennifer Anniston for this whack, he must be in as much need of help as Angie.
This bitch needs to get a grip!She sees them as accessories that are "exotic".She also has Superman complex,she likes to "save" things...or think she has.I hate that she gets kids from different countries like she went window shopping for them or something.

At six months old they went through VERY little and guess what,recall NOTHING!And last time I dealt with a 6 month old they had no personality,hers must be "special" indeed.*eyeroll*

I have never thought she really parents any of them,nor does Madonna.I am sure the both have a pack of nannies to do that....VERY impressive.being rich doesn't make you special because you can pick them out like dogs at the pound to rescue and thus make yourself feel accomplished AND she gets a rescue "fix".
Y'all know I enjoy playing devil's advocate but, at LEAST she did adopt. I mean, isn't that what we're always bitching about? Sure she's knocked-up with her own, but at least she adopted and doesn't care about the ethnicity of a child - even has a better appreciation of the fact children DO need adopting.

Maybe it's a collection disorder to a certain extent, but who cares? Yea, at 6 months they won't remember a fucking thing but really, who wants to adopt an older kid who probably has mental issues not yet in current psychological textbooks? There are a few less homeless, unwanted children in the world now that she's adopted a few. And they have the MONEY to pay for them, nannies or not. Whatever. She's not sucking off my governmental tit so it's not hitting me in the pocket-book.

I'm sure they will likely not be actual productive members of society. But what kid will be in this day and age of kissing ones' childrens' ass?! I've got my retirement, and it's growing. I don't give a flying fuck what todays brats wind up doing, my financial future is not going to depend on Angelina Jolie's pack or anyone else's 'miracle'.
Re: Angelina Jolie feels much more for her adopted children....
May 14, 2008
5 words .

woody allen and mia farrow

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 14, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 5 words .
>
>
> woody allen and mia farrow

And...look what happened there! Woody started getting it on with his teenage adopted daughter from Korea. They married and have a child. Meanwhile, the family dynamics are messed up due to the selfishness of these people. How do the other siblings deal with "Daddy" and his young wife who is their sister and now their stepmother? Sick shit...
May 14, 2008
Oh, so gross. <<>> Poor Mia. Not a great mom either- 2 of her girls are convicted shoplifters....
This is my pet peeve - when celebrities collect children from other countries, and tote them around like they are fashion accessories. Also, how does AJ and BP manage to give quality time to such a large family? It does not seem fair to their kids. Children are not pets - they are people. Mia Farrow did the same thing. Now Madonna is doing it.

As for children "needing" to be adopted, I don't know about that. I think the whole adoption industry is corrupt. I think a lot of children who wind up in these orphanages, were kidnapped and sold to the orphanages. Child trafficking is a huge problem and is why adoptions are sometimes closed down in many countries - Guatemala, Ukraine, etc. I personally would never adopt IF I wanted kids, because I believe the system is exploitive and corrupt. I am tired of people thinking adoption is this hunky dory thing that always has a happy ending. Fact is, many adoptees and their parents wind up miserable, and the adopted children grow up and proclaim that they want to go find their "real parents". They ALL DO THIS.

There is no way I could adopt a child, raise him and love him, and then have him tell me one day "I wanna go find my real parents". So I don't blame people who wish to have bio children rather than adopt.
May 14, 2008
Many people only want infants and are willing to settle for those babies from other countries if they cannot get the "healthy white baby" due to what the pro-lifers call the 'evils of abortion'. Asian babies are the new thing for white twitching infertiles. Russia is a hot spot as well since these couples can get their hands on white babies if they grease enough palms. Many of the countries have no requirements re: adoptive parents. Years ago, news broke of a couple abusing the toddlers they adopted from Russia ON THE FLIGHT back home. I also wonder how many of these "good people" do the "I save you from that horrible fate in (place name of country)" to the kids as they grow older.
Angelina Holier-than-thou has got to be the biggest attention whore celebri-tard! She obviously does not give a shit about her kids because they can look up this stuff when they get older. Plus, she's dumber than rocks. The adopted children 'have more personality' than her bio-sprogs?
And Rose Red, it's so funny, because every time I happen to see Brad Pitt's image somewhere, I always mumble, "No talent ass clown (or bastard)." smiling smiley
I back Pitt for president of the No Talent Ass Clowns Club.
May 14, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> Angelina Holier-than-thou has got to be the
> biggest attention whore celebri-tard! She
> obviously does not give a shit about her kids
> because they can look up this stuff when they get
> older. Plus, she's dumber than rocks. The adopted
> children 'have more personality' than her
> bio-sprogs?

Yes, she is quite stupid. Ange may be 'good' to look at in people's eyes but the bloom is fading. She and Bradski deserve each other. Ms. Aniston should count herself fortunate to be rid of this guy. She really should sit back and laugh at the breeder chaos in the Pitt/Jolie house. I doubt any of those children will grow up to be well-rounded and capable adults. Sad.
May 15, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> And Rose Red, it's so funny, because every time I
> happen to see Brad Pitt's image somewhere, I
> always mumble, "No talent ass clown (or bastard)."
> smiling smiley
> I back Pitt for president of the No Talent Ass
> Clowns Club.

It's like, wake me when he acts in something that's an actual challenge. I think his high point was Thelma and Louise....(LOL)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login