Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

un-fucking-believable - portable potty?!

Posted by str8six 
Check out this article. A year old or so I know, but just one more notch on the lipstick case of mothers...unreal...

http://zafulotus.wordpress.com/2007/10/24/youre-killing-me-elisabeth-hasselbeck/#comment-440
UGH!! I just can't get over that stupid, disgusting picture two faces puking
Re: un-fucking-believable - portable potty?!
May 14, 2008
hell, let the thing go on the grass. what's the duifference? I hope I don't see that at the next picnic I attend. I'll use the thing next.
Rose: What a GREAT idea! ..."hey, you mind if I use that when he's done? I really gotta take a massive shit and the port-a-potty is 20 feet away!"
May 14, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Rose: What a GREAT idea! ..."hey, you mind if I
> use that when he's done? I really gotta take a
> massive shit and the port-a-potty is 20 feet
> away!"

that's EXACTLY what I was thinking. Or pay some massive biker $20 to do it.
May 14, 2008
only after they have eaten 12 chili peppers, with curry sauce. (code is ykkuu close enough to be funny)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Rose Red Wrote:
"Or pay some
massive biker $20 to do it."

...and a 12-pack of beer!
May 14, 2008
str8six Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> "Or pay some
> massive biker $20 to do it."
>
>
> ...and a 12-pack of beer!

FLOODWATCH
May 15, 2008
Fucking disgusting.

Somebody should drop-kick that ugly little brat mid-shit - like a football.
May 15, 2008
Did anyone notice the comment left by a moo on the bottom? She was all like "Don't judge a mother until you've walked a mile in her shoes...wah wah wah". The OP replied saying "thank you for populating the earth...soon we'll have to move to mars" LOL.

The last thing I want to experience in a crowded, noisy airport is the smell of baby shit HORK!
This is really creepy. I posted last year about a dream I had, and this is uncomfortably similar to my dream. The only difference is that in my dream there were fixed toilets available for sprogs, and the real life toilets are portable and provided by the breeders. Click the link to read about my "sprogs crapping in public" nightmare. I wonder what other disgusting things the future holds.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,19770
May 16, 2008
I posted a comment over at that link to the article yesterday and naturally, it was deleted. I wasn't all nicey-nice and ego soothing to the breeders so it got deleted. Fuckwad moderator. Nobody likes to hear the truth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login