Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

...latest gross habit of..

Posted by str8six 
str8six
...latest gross habit of..
May 14, 2008
OK, went to bella and there's a new subject with the same heading as this one. This woman is simply asking women to please stop sniffing their kids ass in public to see if it's shit on itself or not - not an unreasonable request, right?

So, of course, LisaBloHard has to chime in and say it's no different then a dog or cat shitting! Are you kidding me you stupid, ignorant blind dumbass?! I don't tote my dog into a restaurant with a fucking landfill clogging diaper on and sniff its ass to see if it shit on itself! When my dog shits, it's in my OWN YARD, away from offending others. God, they are unreal.

I couldn't stand myself anymore and tried to log-in. Boy was I gonna give it to her, but bella isn't accepting Yahoo! accounts at this time - lucky her!!! angry flipping off
Re: ...latest gross habit of..
May 14, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OK, went to bella and there's a new subject with
> the same heading as this one. This woman is
> simply asking women to please stop sniffing their
> kids ass in public to see if it's shit on itself
> or not - not an unreasonable request, right?
>
> So, of course, LisaBloHard has to chime in and say
> it's no different then a dog or cat shitting! Are
> you kidding me you stupid, ignorant blind
> dumbass?! I don't tote my dog into a restaurant
> with a fucking landfill clogging diaper on and
> sniff its ass to see if it shit on itself! When
> my dog shits, it's in my OWN YARD, away from
> offending others. God, they are unreal.
>
> I couldn't stand myself anymore and tried to
> log-in. Boy was I gonna give it to her, but bella
> isn't accepting Yahoo! accounts at this time -
> lucky her!!! angry flipping off

These mommy sites are like sore tooth syndrome- you keep poking it with your tongue to see if it still hurts - ow! it does.
str8six
May 14, 2008
I love your humor Rose, lol! Except this was once a very decent CF forum. It's run now by the childed - yea, makes sense doesn't it?
May 14, 2008
LisaBloHard is probably either a breeder pleaser, a breeder or poser. Shit like that is why I have abandoned that train wreck of a Bella. I don't envy Kim Kenney.

It's these same simpletons that think breastfeeding in public is perfectly jim-fucking-dandy

Fuck them and the horses they rode in on. They can all rot in hell. It most certainly IS MUCH different than a dog or cat shitting in the yard or litter box. I don't have to SMELL my dog or cat's shit to know they've done it. It's in MY yard, I'm not out in public doing it.
May 14, 2008
from what i know she is.. i used to post over there.. but.. i found this site.. and stayed here.. far nicer as we self police, and we beat those breeders in arguments..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 14, 2008
str8six Wrote:
> I love your humor Rose, lol! Except this was once
> a very decent CF forum. It's run now by the
> childed - yea, makes sense doesn't it?

Seriously??????????? How did that happen? Are we being censored?
May 14, 2008
no str8 meant.. that other site.. was..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Catabat
May 14, 2008
I was a regular on Bella until a few weeks ago. We dug up some interesting stuff on Lisa ... like her convenience marriage to try and scam extra funds for school, how she dropped out of college to have a brat at 18, and how she abandoned said brat to his father to run off with her drop-kick boyfriend - and as far as we know, hasn't had anything to do with the kid since. And it's not like this a big secret - it's plastered all over her own website, along with some pretty slanderous stuff about the guy she ran off with.

So everything she writes is hypocritical bullshit...
str8six
May 14, 2008
Catabat Wrote:
"So everything she writes is hypocritical
bullshit..."

>snap<!
Rapunzel111
May 14, 2008
Yeah that is gross.Breeders also love to elaborate on shitty baby stories,like everyone else wants to hear about the color,smell or amount their kid shits out.They alsolove to talk about their kids diarreah,constipation and the like.Yuuuck!
May 15, 2008
Rapunzel111 Wrote:
> Yeah that is gross.Breeders also love to elaborate
> on shitty baby stories,like everyone else wants to
> hear about the color,smell or amount their kid
> shits out.They alsolove to talk about their kids
> diarreah,constipation and the like.Yuuuck!

I like to respond when folks are talking about their children's excrement with "My poo had corn in it this morning...and I haven't eaten corn in like a week! Isn't that amazing?!!" No one talks to me about their children's excrement any more, or about their children really.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 15, 2008
My sil was all about the medical stuff. I would be really dumb and just ask her how she was and 15 minutes later she's talking about all this pregnancy physical stuff. VERY invasive.
May 15, 2008
Okay don't think we are gross and disgusting people, we are not, but we are severe smart asses with very twisted humor.
I was telling my husband and his best friend ( also child free) about this nasty habit and we were of course making fun of it in the car on the way to the restaurant.
Well we get seated and about half way through our meal,the lady across from us, starts the picking up and smelling of the kids ass. She makes a loud and big deal out of it and the kid starts to giggle.
My husband and his friend go stand in front of her table and act like they are smelling eachs others asses, they then proceed to make a big deal out of it. She got 3 kinds of pissed off and asked the manager to come talk to us. He of course was laughing as hard as we were and even if he wasn't it would not have mattered, what wwas he going to do about it?
That lady was pissed the rest of the meal about it and kepy glaring at us.
May 15, 2008
My boss AND his girlfriend TOOK TURNS checking their twins' diapers this way right in front of me. I almost fainted.
May 15, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> Okay don't think we are gross and disgusting
> people, we are not, but we are severe smart asses
> with very twisted humor.
> I was telling my husband and his best friend (
> also child free) about this nasty habit and we
> were of course making fun of it in the car on the
> way to the restaurant.
> Well we get seated and about half way through our
> meal,the lady across from us, starts the picking
> up and smelling of the kids ass. She makes a loud
> and big deal out of it and the kid starts to
> giggle.
> My husband and his friend go stand in front of her
> table and act like they are smelling eachs others
> asses, they then proceed to make a big deal out of
> it. She got 3 kinds of pissed off and asked the
> manager to come talk to us. He of course was
> laughing as hard as we were and even if he wasn't
> it would not have mattered, what wwas he going to
> do about it?
> That lady was pissed the rest of the meal about it
> and kepy glaring at us.

THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER HEARD!!!

If it weren't from you Annie35, I'd never believe it was true!

Even if it is made-up, it is still an awesome story.

I have a story of my own, but it doesn't REALLY belong in this thread:

I have to put Nystatin powder on my G-Pa's (uncircumcised) Pee-Pee-Penis...

You fill in the gory details!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login