Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey, dropping a DOOCE grinning smiley

Posted by octocf 
Hey, dropping a DOOCE grinning smiley
February 18, 2013
Does anyone remember childfree hating moo blogger DOOCE? smile rolling left righteyes2

Well it seems she's got a lot of drama, divorcing, and getting bashed properly by other moos over here --> http://getoffmyinternets.net/dooce-enjoyed-your-valentines-day-card/ waving hellolarious

I will never forget her tirade online against childfree people. Now look at MOOoooo! Sucks to be her!
Re: Hey, dropping a DOOCE grinning smiley
February 18, 2013
When did she go on her tirade? Must see that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
February 18, 2013
Anonymous User
February 19, 2013
I remember several years ago taking bets that she'd be divorced within 5 years after deciding she just HAD to loaf again, after she became so crazy after the first one that she physically assaulted him and wound up in the looney bin.

Now, if only I could remember who I bet against...

But seriously, this is fucking sad. It's like premeditated family destruction.

She knew what she was doing was stupid and destabilizing for her, and did it anyway, because she just HAD to breed and HAD to be an internet meme. And now her kids are suffering for it and her marriage is wrecked.
February 19, 2013
She is/was an insufferably smug twat and so is her friend Maggie "Mighty Smug Girl" Mason. Maggie "my life is perfect" Mason was dumped by her husband about a year before Dooce and her husband separated. It was rumored at the time that Maggie egged Douche on to get divorced because she was single.

I remember watching the video at the time and thinking, what was the point of that? That's a real HARD HITTING video don't you think? smile rolling left righteyes2 Let's talk about CF and not have one childfree person on the video--let's just low and tell everyone what superior people we are because we sprogged. Typical Mommy Coverage of a topic.

Back when she was single I'll admit she was a funny writer, but then she became another suburban Mawmy with a blog. Yawn.

She's another one who happened to be in the right place at the right time and was unjustly enriched because of it and started hanging out with celebrities and buying houses with nine bathrooms. HGTV was going to pick her up for a TV show but that didn't pan out.

This blog entry sums up my feelings on the topic, and I did comment on it:

http://rockygrace.blogspot.com/2012/01/dooce-is-getting-divorce-and-im-glad.html
February 19, 2013
octocf
http://blip.tv/momversation/childfree-by-choice-1769244

In the video, who is the bitch with the wavy/curly hair, bright pink lipstick and violet eyeshadow? :hs
She has a really snotty, smarmy attitude. She looks like a reject from a barbie doll factory.

Dooce is stupid. She cannot express herself without stopping, almost stuttering, in a way. Not only that, but she's ugly. Who'd want to fuck that?!? thumbs updown

The other one, with the long bangs that make her look like a trimmed sheepdog, is just a snarky bitch. She tries to hide it, but her holier-than-thou attitude comes right through, like black shower mold on a white bathtub. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

All 3 of these broodmares need to take a flying leap, preferably off some bridge. Is THIS what passes for intelligent conversation on the internet nowadays? :crz

A big angry flipping off to the "ladies," (and I use that word sarcastically) of momversation. What a bunch of :BS
February 19, 2013
Karma's a bitch, ain't it, Douche?

I fucking hate Douche with every last atom of my being. I know it's wrong, but I am glad that she's finally getting what she deserves....
February 20, 2013
Well, considering the childfree people she bashed and how some CF'ers arent totally strong willed... she may have ruined some lives by converting some CF'ers to moomies and duhdies. A life for a life, BITCH. And I hope you stew in it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
February 20, 2013
catharsist
Well, considering the childfree people she bashed and how some CF'ers arent totally strong willed... she may have ruined some lives by converting some CF'ers to moomies and duhdies. A life for a life, BITCH. And I hope you stew in it.

Eh, it's a stretch to blame Doosh for "converting" CFers to breeders. If someone can be convinced that easily to breed, they were never CF in the first place (and are stupid and weak-willed, at that).
February 20, 2013
blueorchid
catharsist

Eh, it's a stretch to blame Doosh for "converting" CFers to breeders. If someone can be convinced that easily to breed, they were never CF in the first place (and are stupid and weak-willed, at that).

Yeah, you make sense on a small scale, but Im talking about the grand scheme and I should have mentioned that. Ive heard of staunch cf being converted due to constant browbeating. I pretty much assume that all "browbeaters" delight in the demise of another human being. If they didnt, then they wouldnt push us like they do. I lump them all in as being "guilty" of one thing or another concerning this matter as each pro-breeder voice is another nail in someone's coffin. Blanket reasoning, I know. But it makes sense to me, especially with how vitrolic she is towards the CF in general, I just toss her in the box.
February 20, 2013
I don't really see the difference to be honest. We are all responsible for our own decisions, regardless of anyone else. Many of us were the victims of "browbeating" attempts and we're still childfree...because that's what we were to begin with. A greater number of breeding conformists is just a bigger herd of sheep. That's the only difference.

But hey, that's just me.
February 20, 2013
I think Im just mad about the browbeating in general and am projecting onto just one person... At least thats what Im taking from me. LOL! Meh, forget what I said it was stupid.
February 20, 2013
I think I kind of get what you mean about "brow beating" C - because there's bingo's aplenty in that one video.

Stereotypes, too (remembrances of "child free" (sic) days) - Out Partying.

It's all so stereotypical.

Oh, you don't like kids in the coffee shop? How many people really 'hang out' in coffee shops, anyway? I don't. I have my own - GASP! coffee maker!

What, this is 1996? Although I could be wrong. I don't go to these places. And my point was anyway - if these Cows had actually taken some time to read CF stuff - they'd see a WIDE range of experiences and habits - not 99.99% People Who Hang Out At And Bitch About Kids At Coffee Shops.

And it's clear that MOST CF complaints have to do with where kids DO NOT belong - such as at a bar at 2 am or running around a firing range (not to be confused with Chuck E. Cheese.)

Other complaints include how we are looked at as freaks by plenty of people (parents). And also leaned on and 'brow beaten'.

Not even our complaints are taken seriously and this actually proves my point - because OF the stereotypes they use - this SHOWS they aren't listening and have no real understanding.

Oh and I had quite a chuckle over the ones who bragged about 'falling in love' 'meeting the love of their life', 'soul mate', or whatever blah blah blah and shooting out a few kids post haste and how great it all is and they understand The Meaning Of Life now - and these women are like early 20's.

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yeah, you know it ALL honey! Pffffffft.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login