Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Working With The Moo Crowd

Posted by moomiehater 
moomiehater
Working With The Moo Crowd
May 15, 2008
I am a somewhat regular poster here from time to time, but I am not posting under my regular name today because this post is about my job and we all know how breeders lurk around childfree boards, especially online breeders.... anyhow...

I'll start by saying that I provide web services for businesses online, and that's all you need to know to start with. I also am deep in the bowels of breeder, right in the center of their universe and they don't even know it. If any of you are familiar with the moomie sites, some of them with longstanding reputations among the childfree, lol, you'll know who I am working for. lol.

Let me start by saying, if it wasn't for the money, I wouldn't do business in these circles, and actually, stopped doing biz with some of them because of their beliefs that bratley's latest shitty diaper is more important than one of my employees that had a heart attack and needed time off work. I shit you not. No pun intended. There is no medical emergency that an adult can have that is more important than Preyhgnuncy or Bratley's Latest Poo.

In the corporate world, these moos have HR to reign them in, but in the online world, they are no holds barred cunts. Think: "attachment parenting cunts" and so forth... these are the bitches I deal with.

What I get off on the most, aside from the fact that I regularly squeeze them all for the dollas, is that they have no clue, absolutely NO CLUE that I am a major childfree radical. LOL. The best way to get back at these bitches is to take their money, and take a lot of it. We have services and quality of service that very few people provide, and usually they do not have much of a choice but to deal with us anyhow.

So... I wanted to start this thread because I'd like to post in it from time to time about the breeder moo antics I encounter while working online. Perhaps, if you ever consider doing your own business online, you'll be able to suss out what to avoid and how best to take advantage of the moos and take all of their money.

First thing: Stay at home whores LOVE to make their own blogs and then go around to online retail establishments and beg for free stuff to "review" in their "blog." Mostly, these moomieblogs are for no other purpose than getting free shit, because they do not make money or have traffic. Some retailers, who are moomiecentric and slobber all over these cows will fall for this shit and send out hundreds or thousands of dollars in free product, and once one moo gets on the gravy train, she will tip off the other moos online about the free shit for a "review in your blog." It's a scam, no doubt. These whores have no morals whatsoever. I've had several occaisons where I have stepped in the middle of a retailer I was working for to put the breaks on this bullshit and shoo the moos away. This is a very popular scam and the moos seem to all know each other, so it's quite the racket.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login