Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some people are just stupid

Posted by annie35 
Some people are just stupid
May 15, 2008
I am listening to the radio and they are talking about a moo, that let her blind son ride a bike and he ran into a moving Prius ( hybrid car). She is litigating because the cars are too quit and her child ran into it. She wants them louder, to save the children.
Hey idiot,how about you don't let your blind kid ride a bike?
We should sue her for being an idiot.
Peppertree
Re: Some people are just stupid
May 15, 2008
This ALMOST sounds too stupid to be true. Ironically, however, the fact that it's SO COMPLETELY STUPID leads me to believe that it's totally true.

And, yes, people SHOULD be sued for being idiots. This woman should be fucking sued for letting her fucking BLIND child ride a fucking bike.

Fuck.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
Annie, I couldn't agree with you more. Check this bullshit out. Supposedly this is a true story!

K ______ of Austin , Texas was awarded
$80,000 by a jury of her peers after breaking her
ankle tripping over a toddler who was running inside a
furniture store. The store owners were understandably
surprised by the verdict, considering the running
toddler was her own son.

What the holy hell??? For fuck's sake!
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
I think the real problem is the juries who are made up of brain dead moos and duhs.
Years ago this would have been laughed out of court.
This increasing lunacy as regards to our legal system is totally apalling. (spelling???)
GSmith posted this story: "K ______ of Austin, Texas was awarded $80,000 by a jury of her peers after breaking her ankle tripping over a toddler who was running inside a furniture store. The store owners were understandably surprised by the verdict, considering the running toddler was her own son."

This one is a hoax. See Snopes.com. It was in an e-mail full of such stories that made the rounds several years ago, and included a whopper about the guy with the Winnebago motorhome who put on the cruise control at 70 mph, left the driver's seat to make coffee, wrecked, sued Winnebago, and won big. That never happened either.

But that's not to say that some idiot jury somewhere isn't capable of such asinine awards...

About the original post, I smell a hoax here too. How would a blind chyld be able to learn to ride a bike anyway? Even radio shows get taken in by this stuff. I recall when Rush Limbaugh publicized a lawsuit against a manufacturer of contraceptive jelly by a woman who got pregnant after spreading it on bread and eating it instead of following the directions for use. "It says right on the label it's jelly!" she supposedly said, and she had supposedly been a high school cheerleader as well (says a lot). That story was, you guessed it, a hoax as well. Again, see Snopes.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
There are varying degrees of "blind".Legal blindness varies by state BUT a rule of thumb is 20/200 (or worse) in both eyes or a severely decreased visual field.Then there is blindness many think of...total lack of light blindness.

I myself am legally blind.I do not (can not) drive a car and would only ride a bike on an actual trail (minus cars for everyone's safety) due to my slowed reaction time and well,shitty vision.It isn't something that can be corrected because the optic nerve is damaged and it does not regenerate (like the CNS system).

Perhaps the kid was legally blind and she thought he was more capable than he was.Whatever the case,the dumb bitch should have been watching the child at the very least OR find an alternative (safer) environment for him to ride a bike in.

If he was totally blind the I hope this is a hoax because well,if she is that stupid she doesn't need this kid.

I love Snopes,it is awesome.
May 17, 2008
i am nearly legally blind, a few more points ansd i will be. i wear glasses but they are strong..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 17, 2008
K-Man, thanks for shedding some light on that. I got that email and I almost shit myself when I read it. It consisted of a few "real" cases that were similar to the lady who sued McDonald's for spilling her coffee while driving. As I was reading them I was thinking no f'way way but then again we live in a country where you can get millions for a lack of warning signs on a cup of coffee.
nowhiggers
May 17, 2008
I want to remind everyone here that the breeder bullshit is the one very good reason the childfree need to relish and look forward to jury duty. Fuck me, if they allowed people to volunteer beyond their yearly service requirement, I'd try to get on a jury at least once every 3 months.. and I will tell you why with two simple words --

JURY NULLIFICATION

grinning smiley

You have more power in the jury box than you do in the voting booth. And it only takes ONE fed up childfree person on a jury to completely throw a monkey wrench into the works and take the wind out of the sails of these stupid fucking breeders. Now the court will not advise you on your rights of Jury Nullification, but if you don't like a law, or like breeders, you sure as shit can stop their bullshit by throwing the jury off.

I've never had the chance to do this, all of my jury duties have been done without ever sitting in the box, you know where the case you are supposed to sit on gets resolved by the lawyers before the jury is seated, but by god, I look forward to the day when I can really fuck some breeders HARD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_nullification

http://www.fija.org/

Have fun at your next jury duty childfree folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nowhiggers
May 17, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I never thought about it that way. But you make an
> excellent point there, nowhiggers.

hehe, well thank you. I am just about a year out on my last jury duty and counting down the days when I get my next notification in the mail to serve. Since I edumacated myself on Jury Nullification and the power I have as a childfree person sitting on a jury, I really look forward to getting my notices in the mail now. A free vacation from work and the chance to fuck some breeders! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!! Ok, so the pay sucks, but who cares? The gubbermint already rapes me bloody of all my paychecks to give it all away to the breeders, jury duty is my one chance to get a little payback.

And let's face it MOST of the court cases involve breeders, and the juries are stuffed with breeders giving away the lawsuit bank to other breeders. Does anyone here think that a jury full of breeders would ever have any sympathy for wrongs committed against a childfree person or discrimination for being childfree and award them millions? Oh hell no.
May 20, 2008
Typical. Don't take responsibility for allowing your BLIND kid to ride it's bike in the street, just blame somebody else. The American way.
May 20, 2008
Nowiggers, I do it too. Having taken and passed the police exam helps....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login