Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More abortion bullshit...

Posted by amethusos* 
More abortion bullshit...
May 18, 2008
I was reading a book called Married to Muhammed by W.L. Cati. Ms. Cati told her story of being a Christian woman married to a Muslim man and how she gave up her faith to convert to Islam. She gave warnings to American wome contemplating marriage to Middle Easterners. A lot of women end up abused by the Muslims they married but so many American Christian men abuse their wives as well.

It started out as a good read until the politicking of Christianity became too much. It was the "my god is better than their god". Someone in the book asked why god does not heal or there is no cure for AIDS. Of course, that cunt Mother Theresa was quoted for stating how her gourd sent a cure but it was aborted. She has always screamed against any sort of contraception or abortion despite how poor India is. She would rather have the kid born and then get the press coverage of that poor child dying in her arms.

I am certain this would get many women feeling guilty for their abortions. Do I feel guilt? NO! Just because I am female does not mean that I am to play a roullette and give birth because "baybee may save the whole world". I nor any other woman does not need to sacrifice her own life because of some asinine claim of how an abortion may kill the person who has the cure for cancer. After all, a woman can have the baby who could turn out to be the next Charles Manson, Jeff Dahmer, or Hitler.

For any who wonder why I dare call Mother Theresa a "cunt", I have read some about her. It does not seem the old lady was this loving saint as the Catholic Church would claim. She never wanted contraception offered to anyone in India and taught Natural Family Planning which resulted in more poverty due to too many kids in a household. AIDS, in her mind was punishment for being homosexual. Need I say more?

http://www.amazon.com/Missionary-Position-Mother-Teresa-Practice/dp/185984054X

http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/hitchens_16_4.html

http://clericalwhispers.blogspot.com/2007/06/mother-teresa-crook.html
Re: More abortion bullshit...
May 18, 2008
MT is dead, she can't hurt you anymore.
May 18, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MT is dead, she can't hurt you anymore.

I post due to the stance she took against abortion and divorce which hurt a lot of other people. I never took part in MT's religiosity.

Many dictators are dead but there is still harm left behind to those they oppressed. Mother Theresa fought against those who wanted to be childfree, limit their families, or divorce rotten spouses. That alone harmed many. We may think it does not hurt us as most of the posters here are in a country where there is abortion access and we can make our own life choices. However, government does kowtow to religious superstition. The links were an interesting read.

The book I read was the main part of the post but it went to MT. What I did not like about the book was how the same submission of wives is mentioned in the Christian Bible as it is in the Koran even if is more 'benign'. Paul of the Bible also mentions how women should cover and not be noticed. Breeding for Christ is also a central theme.
Anonymous User
May 18, 2008
I totally agree with your assessment of Mother Theresa. By opposing contraception & abortion, she contributed to the poverty and suffering in her country.
I am wondering, how many sproglings did Mother Teresa have and did she practice what she preached?
k-man
May 18, 2008
About Mother Theresa, Christopher Hitchens revealed years ago in his book The Missionary Position: Mother Teresa in Theory and Practice (ISBN 185984054X) a number of not-so-nice things about her: (1) funneling most of the donations she received to Vatican City (Rome) instead of using them where she was in India; (2) cozying up to notorious dictators and noted crooks; (3) actually doing very little for the hordes of suffering people in India herself despite her visibility. That's all in addition to her toeing the Vatican line against birth control and limiting family size, despite the problems that overpopulation obviously causes in India and elsewhere.

About Western women converting to Islam and moving to the Middle East, that was the flavor of the month a little while back, and not much of that still seems to be going on now. If anyone is still deluded about women's status under Islamic regimes in that part of the world, I find it difficult to feel any sympathy for them when they finally realize the reality after it's too late.
NevelC
May 18, 2008
The reason we need to expose MT's hypocrisy and immorality is that, even now after her death, she is deified as a moral role-model for women and others. She is no such thing. Her death did not remove the necessity of exposing her trashy ideology for what it is - misogyny and bigotry rooted in religious extremism.
Catabat
May 18, 2008
You're certainly right about Mother Teresa. To be blunt, she was nothing more than a social climber and a true product of her church - and the Catholic church has never advanced anyone's cause other than their own.

Why any woman in her right mind would want to convert to Islam is beyond me. Maybe being a chattel is a pleasant change of scenery?
May 19, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> I was reading a book called Married to Muhammed by
> W.L. Cati. Ms. Cati told her story of being a
> Christian woman married to a Muslim man and how
> she gave up her faith to convert to Islam. She
> gave warnings to American wome contemplating
> marriage to Middle Easterners. A lot of women end
> up abused by the Muslims they married but so many
> American Christian men abuse their wives as well.
>
> It started out as a good read until the
> politicking of Christianity became too much. It
> was the "my god is better than their god". Someone
> in the book asked why god does not heal or there
> is no cure for AIDS. Of course, that cunt Mother
> Theresa was quoted for stating how her gourd sent
> a cure but it was aborted. She has always screamed
> against any sort of contraception or abortion
> despite how poor India is. She would rather have
> the kid born and then get the press coverage of
> that poor child dying in her arms.
>
> I am certain this would get many women feeling
> guilty for their abortions. Do I feel guilt? NO!
> Just because I am female does not mean that I am
> to play a roullette and give birth because "baybee
> may save the whole world". I nor any other woman
> does not need to sacrifice her own life because of
> some asinine claim of how an abortion may kill the
> person who has the cure for cancer. After all, a
> woman can have the baby who could turn out to be
> the next Charles Manson, Jeff Dahmer, or Hitler.
>
> For any who wonder why I dare call Mother Theresa
> a "cunt", I have read some about her. It does not
> seem the old lady was this loving saint as the
> Catholic Church would claim. She never wanted
> contraception offered to anyone in India and
> taught Natural Family Planning which resulted in
> more poverty due to too many kids in a household.
> AIDS, in her mind was punishment for being
> homosexual. Need I say more?
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Missionary-Position-Mother-T
> eresa-Practice/dp/185984054X
>
> http://www.secularhumanism.org/library/fi/hitchens
> _16_4.html
>
> http://clericalwhispers.blogspot.com/2007/06/mothe
> r-teresa-crook.html

I am so glad someone else out there can see through Theresa's shenanigans. What an ingorant slave.
Anonymous User
May 19, 2008
Im against abortion, i think women need to have these unwanted babies for jesus........

YEAH RIGHT!!
May 19, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> Im against abortion, i think women need to have
> these unwanted babies for jesus........
>
> YEAH RIGHT!!

Thought you were serious at first and went to the dark side...bouncing and laughing
Anonymous User
May 19, 2008
i was going to fake it like i was serious, I COULDNT do it LOL.
May 19, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> i was going to fake it like i was serious, I
> COULDNT do it LOL.

I've tried that, too, but would always be laughing 'in real life'...drinking coffee
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login