Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Child with steel tipped darts in bars.....

Posted by Rose Red 
Child with steel tipped darts in bars.....
May 19, 2008
http://www.nj.com/news/ledger/index.ssf?/base/news-13/1211171743223790.xml&coll=1
Re: Child with steel tipped darts in bars.....
May 19, 2008
and you know who will be sued, if that ickle kiddy wink, stabs himself with those datts.. the bar owner..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
I almost wish more of this would happen, then there would be more national attention re: brats in bars, where they don't belong.

Then, maybe, just maybe, there will be such a back lash, that bar owners will be forced to make bars an adults only haven again.

We can always dream, can't we?
May 19, 2008
As i've mentioned before, my sil drank while breatfeeding. Not simultaneously, but i was the only one out of the whole family that was taken aback by it. And yes, he's been going to bars since he was a month or 2 old. AND she's a granola. There are no words.
CHERISH and ADORE your sweet bouncing little baby JURY DUTY NOTICE, childfree people grinning smiley because it is the one and only way that you can personally see to it that idiot breeders like this one GET NOTHING.
May 20, 2008
Kids don't belong in bars. And when the bar owner is sued, the judge should tell these ass-hat parents this tid bit and send them on their merry fucking way with a big 'ol NUTHIN.
May 20, 2008
Fact of the matter is, it's too common. I mean, it's come up here time and time again, deciding to be a parent is about sacrifice- these people deny themselves nothing.

I was MORTIFIED when my sil and bil went out with us to a brewery and brought their son in one of those little baskets. Just, really, really embarrassed to be seen with someone who would bring an infant to a place solely devoted to microbrews, etc. I should have feigned a headache and stayed home but then I would have gotten stuck watching the cheerless little turd...
May 20, 2008
Rose Red, my hubby and I frequent our local wineries a lot, and there is ALWAYS some dumb-ass breeder with a baby, toddler, or stroller in tow wreaking havoc on the peaceful day of wine tasting.

Once, I witnessed a toddler pull an entire display of wine bottles down, smashing like 4 or 6 of them, and the moo threw a hissy when the owner handed her a bill for them.

Last year we went to an instructional "day in the vineyard" event and during the "lesson" part of the day, these assholes who had a baby there, let it scream and cry for nearly 10 minutes. The presenter stopped mid-presentation and asked them to please quiet the baby or take it into the retail area.

Are breeders that pissed off, bitter, and unhappy with their lives that they DELIBERATELY do this shit? And then to act all pissy and put out when asked to get the kid out of there? The only thing I can see is that they do this shit for revenge. "I'm suffering so everybody else has to." Misery does indeed, love company.
May 20, 2008
I would PAY for footage of the wine incident. I'm giggling here at my desk like a little girl.
There IS no safe place, my husband and I love to motorcycle ride (well, we have a HD Ultra-Classic, I ride on the back - sports cars and horses are my sweet spot), and here lately we've stopped dropping by different bars to take a watering-hole break. There are ALWAYS kids - it's ridiculous. We like to kiss and flirt, and everyone knows how much I love to swear grinning smiley

We ride, then come home and drink. We rarely go to restaurants anymore because of the brat-factor. Why go when you know you're going to be miserable? We stay home and grill out, sit out back and relax.
May 20, 2008
HA! We ride also! Hubby has a Road King. Have you seen the amount of kids at the rallies and such anymore? It's disgusting. Mom and dad both ride and haul a kid on the back. Nice. Yea, the Wildwood NJ Rally, complete with Pagans and nudity is JUST the place for your kids.

str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There IS no safe place, my husband and I love to
> motorcycle ride (well, we have a HD Ultra-Classic,
> I ride on the back - sports cars and horses are my
> sweet spot), and here lately we've stopped
> dropping by different bars to take a watering-hole
> break. There are ALWAYS kids - it's ridiculous.
> We like to kiss and flirt, and everyone knows how
> much I love to swear grinning smiley
>
> We ride, then come home and drink. We rarely go
> to restaurants anymore because of the brat-factor.
> Why go when you know you're going to be
> miserable? We stay home and grill out, sit out
> back and relax.
NO shit! Cool KF :smoke. We've been to the Wildwood Rally when we lived in NJ for four years due to my husbands' job. I was a paramedic with Atlantic City and a Range Medic at Ft. Dix. We lived in Brigantine.

We don't do rally's anymore either. Last one we went to, in Atlanta, GA about 3 years ago had kids running amok with the little girls wearing tight shits and pants with leather chaps *roll eyes*, and the boys running around acting like they were grown men. Of course, there was drunken-ness, smoking and lewd behaviors going on. Not that my husband and I partake in excessive behaviors like this, but we do like going and expect to see ADULTS ONLY! We pretty much ride by ourselves now. Every now and then we'll pair up with a friend who we trust has good riding skills, but we're perfectly content just us. We used to ride with my parents but they wrecked badly in 2002 when a KID ON A 4-WHEELER LOST CONTROL AND HIT THEM. My mom never recovered mentally and now refuses to get on another bike. My dad is now ready to get back on and last weekend, we went to Harley-Davidson and he sat on a Fat Boy and Softail.

We almost bought the Road King but opted for the Ultra as my husband got a police discount, plus the Ultra has a CB :-D. He rode a Road King as a motor cop - what an awesome bike!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login