Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

T-Shirt for All of Us Here

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
T-Shirt for All of Us Here
May 20, 2008
I just bought this. Life is good.

http://www.cafepress.com/buy/stop+breeding/-/pv_design_prod/p_2373854.127831938/pNo_127831938/id_19105469/fpt_/opt_/c_666/pg_3

More T-shirts are there in different styles. Go to www.cafepress.com, search on stop breeding, go to page 3. The bottom row and 4th from the bottom rows have "save the planet stop breeding" icons, both take you to different styles of shirts. Enjoy!!!!!
Anonymous User
Re: T-Shirt for All of Us Here
May 20, 2008
I love it, I bought a shirt from cafepress that has a picture of a crying baby on the front with a slash going through it saying "Happily Child free" I love wearing it in public!! LOL
Anonymous User
May 20, 2008
What kind of reactions do you get for wearing it?
Anonymous User
May 20, 2008
I get wierd and dirty looks from younger folks and a few people (usally older people 55 and over) laugh and have a good sense a humor about it,
I wonder how wearing a tee like this would go over at that family get-together? Heh.
I think I'll get a "Stop breeding" tee for when I visit my family next month.
Anonymous User
May 20, 2008
I GOTTA HAVE ONE!!!

I'm gonna wear it around my breeder-happy neighborhood!

That's pretty interesting that you got laughs from the older folks, nokyds4me. That says alot.
Anonymous User
May 21, 2008
I try to wear it everywhere, lol I wear it around my family, i dont hide my CF life nor do i take any shit for it
May 21, 2008
I had a "Thank-You For Not Breeding Shirt" and "The Family Tree Stops Here" t-shirts. I wore them everywhere before I grew out of them via gained weight. I got great responses but got some 'looks'. I think the moos knew not to even mess with me... grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login