Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hypocristy is grand...

Posted by amethusos* 
Hypocristy is grand...
May 21, 2008
A friend works with an older Yugoslavian woman who is very Catholic. All she hears is the marriage and family values B*S. You can guess the rest:

1. God does not like divorce.

2. No one should avoid children via contraception and abortion.

This gets even better. The cunt was married to a German for ten months before coming to America. She got her church annulment which states the Catholic Church will pretend this 1st marriage never happened so she can marry again in the Church and take the little wafer on her tongue every Sunday. Yes, she married a second time. They are still married. Little Mrs. Catholic wore an IUD for some time with the claim of how she 'needed' to for her health. I believe she wanted to avoid more children but made it seem she needed b/c for 'health reasons'.

Even before the little skeleton in this dame's closet of Husband #1 came out, I mentioned to my friend how the people who whine how God-duh hates divorce have done so themeselves or will be in the same situation. Gotta love that, "Have those baybeez until you drop," while Cuntlina had that thing stuck up her pussy into her uterus. Me thinks she does not have a fucking thing to say about "values". Also, she bitched about foreigners marrying for money which does happen...yet, it seems she did so with Hubby #1: to get out of Yugoslavia and have this 'better' life only to ditch the guy so she could come to America.

Ain't hypocristy among religious breeders grand??? grinning smiley
Anonymous User
Re: Hypocristy is grand...
May 21, 2008
I cant stand religious nuts, When ever i talk to a person and they seem smart and intersting, BUT than I found out they are religious, I lose all respect for them and I zone out and have no further interest in what they have to say, all that crap is silly and boring
May 21, 2008
Hypocrisy, indeed. They do the same shit others do but hide it better or lie about it. And they're always the first to point that finger.
May 21, 2008
I also can't stand religious zealots - they are the biggest hypocrites ever. My aunt is one...she acts like a holy roller extraordinare, yet she dated a man for 20 years and then screwed a co-worker behind his back, got knocked up by co-worker, and since abortion is murder and everything, and so no one would think ill of her, she married the co-worker before she started to show. And because of her line of work, it wasn't uncommon for her to not be home for months. She was gone for two years, and we were all worried...she was halfway across the country caring for her secret child.

She didn't let anyone other than family see her daughter until the girl was about six or seven - her glorious coming-out was at, of all places, my grandma's funeral. She didn't want anyone in our little town with the great grapevine to know she had a child by someone other than her BF (whom she was still dating/leading on), so he'd go to church and make her relatives babysit.

And yet, my mother would make me go to church so my aunt wouldn't have a fit that I wasn't receiving the sacraments or something. Thankfully, MOm has come to realize that I have no interest in going to church and listenign to bullshit stories from the Bible...and she also has quit talking to that aunt, so no more mandatory church for me. Yay!
May 21, 2008
"Avoiding children" should be a sacrament.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login