how many kids in your family?
May 21, 2008
My family has ZERO kids

I have no cousins, My 4 sets of uncles and aunts are all CF

My 35 yr old sister is CF

My wife is CF......lol

My mom has no interest in grand-kiiiiids

(my 2 long term friends (both male, 1 is 35 and 1 is 39) are both CF

basicly my whole family is CF. We simply have no interest in kiiiids.
Re: how many kids in your family?
May 21, 2008
There is only one kid and I do not have to deal with it, thank the dogs, as I live in Florida. My oldest stepbrother and his wife had a baby. Stepbro wanted a boy so he can name it a 'manly' name. This guy has changed a lot since he was this cool surfer dude. Now, he is married to Rich Girl #2. I gather he wanted to make sure this one would not leave like Rich Girl #1 so a bay-bee sealed the deal. I do not even look at myself as an "aunt" 'cause I really do not care as this man has become a first class pain. My mom is not into the grandparent thing but is nice and generous to the child since he would have been her late-husband's grandson.
May 21, 2008
theres me and my brother, here, but we have hundreds of cousins, of all ages.

one xmas we went to a family gathering there were 40 kids, and about 80 adults.. luckily most of the parents in the family are proper parents.. only a few obnoxious kids..

i have my mums sisters sons kids.. amy and becky.. they are sweet kids.. their mother is one of the best i have seen, paul their father used to be a bad boy.. very bad boy.. but he has changed thanks to his wife.. so amy and becky as a pleasure to be around.. the others.. can take them or leave them,luckily they all live a few miles from me, so dont even have to see them if i dont want

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 21, 2008
When I foind out someone shit out kids, the first thing i think is SHEEP, BORING NEXT!!!!
May 21, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I foind out someone shit out kids, the first
> thing i think is SHEEP, BORING NEXT!!!!

Yeah...same here! I do not want to go anywhere near anyone who has those kids. It is always the same drama whether the breeders are wealthy, middle-class, or on welfare.
May 21, 2008
I am the oldest of 4 biological kids.
My mom took in 3 other kids as well.

All my aunts and uncles have between 2 and 7 kids.
My brother has 3 kids, would have 5 but 2 passed as newborns.
My sisterand I are the only siblings with no kids and no intentions on having kids.
My mom started in on me when I was 15, that she wanted grandbabies.

Kids are a measure of success in my family.
May 21, 2008
My father is one of 3 kids. My mom one of 2. I have only 1 brother but he has 3 sons. Yes, ugh. My mom's sister has 3 kids, 2 of whom have bred and have 1 kid each. My dad's brother's got 1 daughter, my very cool childfree cousin. Dad's sister is another story, uber breeder with 7 kids all but one has bred.

My mom's parents had 3 siblings between them. Dad's parents had 7 between them.
CFBitchfromLA
May 21, 2008
I am an only child, and my parents did not want grandchildren. I have a bunch of cousins, but I am close to only a few of them. None of my closer cousins have brats.
May 21, 2008
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am an only child, and my parents did not want
> grandchildren. I have a bunch of cousins, but I
> am close to only a few of them. None of my closer
> cousins have brats.

I loved being an 'only'. My mom is so glad that I did not make her a grandmoo. My stepbrother did what he felt he needed to do by breeding so my mother is polite about it but may has seen the toddler two or three times since it was born...and the 'joyous' parents live about 45 minutes away. It is mom's choice to keep her life sane without the chaos of the kid around and Stepbro & Wifey prefer being around her (wife's) rich parents. Better for my mom...
May 21, 2008
i was an only child.. but i had an older brother..

that may sound odd to some, but theres 13 years difference between us, so when i was 4 he was at university, as i was growing up i never really saw him.. so he was an older brother/2nd father..kinda..

so had the benefits.. and not too many of the drawbacks.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
str8six
May 21, 2008
Oh God, there's too damn many for me to list. I'll keep the yawn factor low and say I have two older brothers both of whom have brats and several cousins and all kinds of shit. They all have kids except for me. I'm the only CF one of the bunch!

Y'all can imagine just what kind of torture I have had to endure my entire life as an adamant CF'er. Only my mom and dad didn't pressure me, and thank GOD!! They ROCK!!!!! :smoke
May 21, 2008
my bro is cf, due to health reasons.. just us 2.. wink.. no one to carry on our name(only joking 4th most common surname on the planet).. LOL..

one of my cousins, had a kid, but she wanted it induced at new year because that would fit in with her schedule.. needless to say she is a high up person, who now lives in switzerland and works there.

Anonymous User
May 21, 2008
My sister has a 2 yr old.
My brother is CF but dating a woman who has 4 kids. YIKES.
My cousins who I'm close with have 3 between them.
My stepbrother and sister have 7, yes 7, between them.

Shitmas is a damn nightmare!!!
May 21, 2008
I'm an only child, my second-youngest and youngest cousins are onlies, and my two oldest cousins are brother and sister. My Aunt P doen't have kids, but I don't know if she is childLESS or childFREE. She does have about 25 cats, though (they are all very well cared for because my aunt's partner makes enough so she can stay home). She babysat all of us kids at one oint or another, though. But my oldest cousins are getting up to that age where they'll be expected to breed, so I suspect they won't remain unchilded for too long.

I have no idea about most of my great-aunts and uncles...I think two or three of thems have no kids.
Anonymous User
May 21, 2008
Only child of an only child. This did not prevent some dysfunctionalism which I won't get into, only that I can trace it back to 1898 when my grandmother was born.
I have some half brothers and sisters somewhere, but I don't know where they are and I don't think they know about me. Not sure that they would even care but I am quite content to leave it that way (not knowing where they are..all part of my negative family outlook I think).
From observing my own 'family' in action, it has resulted in the extremely sour pov on family that I have. Granted, the 'family' members my mom had problems with were more distant, nevertheless, it was quite an education in greedy relatives; especially when they made 4 - 5 times the money mom did.
If anyone wants any clarification of the story, just ask. I may have posted it long long ago, but I have no idea where it would be anymore.
May 21, 2008
I am an only child.
My mother has 1 brother and 1 sister. That uncle has 4 kids, but the sister has none. Of my 4 cousins, one sprogged but had to give it up for adoption. I expect 3 of my 4 cousins to sprog, but I hope none of them do. Only 1 has expressed that she will never have children.

My father has 2 sisters, one with 3 kids, the other with 1. I do not expect any of these cousins to sprog, they are just too strange and independent.

All of my cousins are over the age of 19 now, so family gatherings on both sides are bilssfully child free.

I married into a family that is VERY pro breeder. DH has twin sisters who have 2 girls each. They'd be planning for more to try for the almighty boy, but both developed complications during their last pregnancies which would make it difficult, if not impossible, to carry any new ones to term. I've gotten the usual, "we need a boy" bullshit, but shot that down pretty quickly with "you DO know that girls can do anything boys can, except write their name in pee, right? It's sad to me that you aren't happy with the healthy and fun children you have."

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 21, 2008
they can feh.. its just more complicatedwink

Anonymous User
May 21, 2008
5 and we're all child free. Nieces and nephews are step children.

We have many cousins much younger than us which is probably why we are CF.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login