Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TMC- I only keep up my appearance....

Posted by Rose Red 
TMC- I only keep up my appearance....
May 22, 2008
05.22.08 8:41a My confession: I dont stay in shape for my husband and keep my appearance up for him.. I keep it up in case I run into anyone I knew before him. Is that bad??

This from a moo. He's already sleeping with his secretary, sweetie.
Dumbass. Keep it up for YOU, not because you give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks.
Re: TMC- I only keep up my appearance....
May 22, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> I've actually just evolved and changed in lots of
> ways since I met my husband nearly 7 years ago. I
> don't wear makeup anymore, don't spend nearly as
> much $$ on clothes, etc. I personally consider it
> maturing on my part. I keep clean, take care of my
> long hair, and wear comfortable and casual clothes
> in colors that I like and I think complement me.
> Some people might say I 'let myself go' but my
> husband is a simple guy, too, and he thinks I'm
> gorgeous. So screw 'em. They don't fuck me, lol.

I've changed a lot over the years as well. I used to be into trying to look like a glam-girl back in the 1980's and early 1990's. I was much younger and thinner then. I was told I was great looking but I never believed it and has this imagined idea of having cellulite on a Size 4 body. I am heavier now. My style is very casual. Forget make-up, as if I would want to in the humid South (it was one thing in the SF Bay Area). I like comfortable clothing. I do not need much. Nor do I need to attract the eye of the guys any longer. For the first time, I am OK in my own skin even despite not having the 'look' any longer.
May 22, 2008
I wonder how many mommies are running scared and how many don't care because the judge can make it all better?
May 22, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> 05.22.08 8:41a My confession: I dont stay in
> shape for my husband and keep my appearance up for
> him.. I keep it up in case I run into anyone I
> knew before him. Is that bad??
>
If you're a SAHMoo, all you need are a baby puke-stained T-shirt and a pair of baby diarrhea-stained sweat pants. If you run into anyone before your present wallet, you can show him exactly what you are now--a useless mooooooooo.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
May 23, 2008
catmeow Wrote:
> Rose Red Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > 05.22.08 8:41a My confession: I dont stay
> in
> > shape for my husband and keep my appearance up
> for
> > him.. I keep it up in case I run into anyone I
> > knew before him. Is that bad??
> >
> If you're a SAHMoo, all you need are a baby
> puke-stained T-shirt and a pair of baby
> diarrhea-stained sweat pants. If you run into
> anyone before your present wallet, you can show
> him exactly what you are now--a useless
> mooooooooo.

"Wallet" - LOL - very clever.
May 23, 2008
The fucking Suave company is still at it with their "is motherhood messing with your beauty" campaign of bullshit.

They feature the most disgusting, vile females on those commercials and print ads. Who the hell is going to want to use Suave after seeing that?
CFBitchfromLA
May 23, 2008
Moos at the office complain that they never have time to "be women" after shitting out brats and doing the cuntwork. How fucking hard can it be to take a shower and wash your hair? GMAFB...lazy cunts...my mom always looked like great and managed to keep a clean, well ordered house. Seems like the older generations had their shit together and the Gen-X/Y/Z moos are too fucking scatterbrained.
Anonymous User
May 23, 2008
Really, y'all should check out tc_snark.. a livejournal blogger there..
I think some of the commenters are a tad milder than we are, but nevertheless, they troll tmc & tdc (plus some others as well) constantly.
P.S.: I'm there as 'lininkasi'
two cents and ninkasi were already taken... phooey
May 23, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
> 05.22.08 8:41a My confession: I dont stay in
> shape for my husband and keep my appearance up for
> him.. I keep it up in case I run into anyone I
> knew before him. Is that bad??
>
My guess is she wants to look good for anyone she knew before her husband so she can have a little affair of her own. I doubt she ever thinks of her husband as anything other than the wallet.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
May 23, 2008
Most of the moos I have worked with at least take a bath and all that. Its the way they choose to dress in the office that is offensive. They refuse to dress professionally at all, not even business casual. They wear flip flops (the cheap kind like you see at the beach), over sized t-shirts and capri pants. Or sweatsuits with jogging shoes! Or worse, they wear their mombie clothes with the cartoon characters on them. They totally let themselves go when it comes to how they dress.

I am not saying someone has to wear a business suit, because where I live, business suits are not the norm for most working people anymore.

But the stuff these moos wear, I would not even wear around the house, for the most part.

Another moo I worked with was much older but she dressed like Britney Spears. She was going through a mid life crisis - she went to tanning beds all the time, drove a flashy (brand new) red corvette. She liked to boast that she looked much younger than her age; unfortunately, she looked much older. She had a teenaged daughter and they swapped clothes. This woman once wore a mini dress that was so short you could see her panties. And bare legs with high heels. I was embarassed, because we had important clients coming into the building that day. They were all going to see her ass.
Definitely, Feh. She's going through the wallet at a fast clip; now he's on to her. She's likely looking to snag a BIGGER wallet. A fit body and a willingness to give a bj at the drop of a hat should help her.
May 27, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> Definitely, Feh. She's going through the wallet at
> a fast clip; now he's on to her. She's likely
> looking to snag a BIGGER wallet. A fit body and a
> willingness to give a bj at the drop of a hat
> should help her.

Doubt she's in possession of either.
May 27, 2008
And most likely a self-proclaimed NASTY MOO.
CFbitch: My mom too! Always was clean and neat and me and my two brothers shared housework chores to help her (and avoid any deserved ass whippings for not doing our part). But we never minded, we loved her very much, and dad too, and wanted to please them.

I believe women and men are so fucking miserable these days with their kids because they just won't parent them. It's all about being their 'friend' instead of being their parent. Friendship comes later, parenting must come first.
May 28, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> And most likely a self-proclaimed NASTY MOO.

Aren't they all? The TV tells them they are....
May 31, 2008
Ooh we have a disgusting phrase for that over here in the UK. A "yummy mummy"! It's brood-mare doing herself up like a child-free in the hope that she might be mistaken for 'sexy'. Sad, really.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login