Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another One Knocked Up At Work

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Another One Knocked Up At Work
May 23, 2008
Well another co-worker of sorts has just started wearing maternity clothes. No announcement, just the appearance of the tents and mu-mu's and those stupid blouses that tie below the boobs, sort of a "boob belt."

This ass got married about a year ago and has a small child from a previous "relationship." She wasn't married to this kid's father.

I guess she wants us all to know that yet another man, this time her husband! wanted to fuck her and show the world his dick works.

Why do people do this to themselves? Thank god this chick is not in my department.
Anonymous User
Re: Another One Knocked Up At Work
May 23, 2008
are you sure she's just not gaining weight?

Maternity clothes actually make someone look MORE pregnant than they really are.
Yeah, that could be true. I mean, a preggo NOT announcing "the wonderful news?"
I have a supervisor that works out-of-state. I only saw her once a month. But we shared many emails and phone calls. I never even knew she was pregnant until 5 months after I was hired! She never mentioned anything to me or other co-workers. It just looked like she was putting on some weight. She never went around whoring for attention which was refreshing but pretty unusual.
Re: Another One Knocked Up At Work
May 23, 2008
A lot of the clothes for bigger women do nothing to make them look anything but pregnant. I know from experience, and it's depressing.
At least she's not whoring for attention, perks, freebies, and belly rubs.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login