Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2712 Toddler Free Restaurant

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2712 Toddler Free Restaurant
May 27, 2008
That is so awesome!

How much do you want to bet that Craig Gereau is met with hostility, nasties, obscene phone calls, threats, and general overall ugliness from the mommies?

They're probably stupid enough to say, "We're going to boycott your restaurant."

Um, like anybody cares. You can't go anywhere without your shit loaf in tow, anyway, so what's the difference?

Buh-bye! Have fun at Chuck-E-Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
str8six
Re: 2712 Toddler Free Restaurant
May 27, 2008
Yea, I read the article and honestly, even 6 years old is too fucking young in my opinion. They're lucky he's even allowing kids as young as that to grace his restaurant.

My husband asked me to marry him at Benny Hannah's and we USED to like to go there on our anniversary. But that was 12 years ago and it's a miserable, stroller-infested restaurant now. We no longer go shrug
May 28, 2008
"Ram's Head" in Rehoboth (recently closed) had a sign in the front door "THIS IS A BAR..." I was so sad when it was bought out and the sign came down- even a resort town should have adult only places.
str8six
May 28, 2008
Rose: When we lived in NJ we went to the Ram's Head in Galloway Township - it had been reduced basically to Romper Room :scr
str8six
May 28, 2008
CF VTer Wrote:

> Clearly you need to buy this t-shirt, and go
> there... smiling smiley
> http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?produc
> tid=644

Holy SHIT!!!! LMFAO!! bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login