Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

went to the shops

Posted by mercurior 
went to the shops
May 28, 2008
Ok i went to the shops about 10 minutes ago, we had forgotten bread, so i went and got some.. and there was about 6 or 7 teens.. and they were rude and abusive, they were waiting near the shops, Now i never interact with groups that large, but the abuse they came up with..because i didnt stop and pretend they were the new son of dog..

i am thinking as i am walking back, if i was like that i would have 1 be run off the place.. and 2nd if the parents had found out i would have been punished.

But they saw no problem in insulting anyone.

it makes me despair of the future, i was taught to respect people, these brats probably werent, they were the product of the YOOF culture

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
str8six
Re: went to the shops
May 28, 2008
Merc: Did they say something to you, or just being general trolls?
May 28, 2008
Oh I completely agree with you: THE FUTURE IS FUCKED.
Anonymous User
May 28, 2008
oh i agree to, I have ZERO hope for our future, we are a doomed society
May 28, 2008
I keep telling hubby that we need to plan financially and stay healthy enough to take care of each other and our own living space until the day we die. There is no way in gay hell I want to be put in some nursing home for the up-and-coming whiney assed brats to take care of us in our old age. No fucking way in hell. Even the most upscale elderly living community is going to be over-run with these incompetent idiots who will provide substandard care at the very best.

Oh, but that's right. I was supposed to shit out a couple of kids so THEY can take care of us. Yea, and I have a lovely bridge for sale if anybody is interested.
May 28, 2008
they said, as i was going in, hey look, thats your future..and hey look at saggy.. (meaning they will be fat), then coming out they said, your a ignorant fucker.. not saying anything..

if i had stopped i would have said something..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 28, 2008
Merc. thats shitty, real bright future we have huh? I fucken hate teen punks, i would be willing to bet they were born from the almighty :single mawm"
May 28, 2008
Merc, that's the end of the line for them: no vacations in the Caribbean, no chance to see the world or own a ridculously fast car, that's it for those yobs- hanging outside the baker's picking on strangers. Here they rob milkmen.

Or beat the homeless. That's as good as it gets for them and you're in a small town. In the US you've got to watch out for 13 year olds on the subway- children! They're too stupid to look in a mirror. Hopefully they will sleep on the train tracks tonight.
May 28, 2008
being a fat guy, and i am happy and healthy.. i hear this a lot.. but the point is, these are the kids who in 10 years who will get proper jobs..

If the kids of 5 years ago. dont see the human being, then this country and america and anywhere else. is well and truly screwed..

if i had stopped i would hav explained that i used to be thinner, until my metabolism changed, but since there was 5 or 6 or 7.. i put my head down and walked off..

i have had kids that age and younger shout at me in the street, heya fatty.. i didnt know them.. it just occured that we are screwed as a society

yes red, it just struck me today we are really farked.. wink to coina phrase

str8six
May 28, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Merc. thats shitty, real bright future we have
> huh? I fucken hate teen punks, i would be
> willing to bet they were born from the almighty
> :single mawm"

I'm sorry Merc, little cock-suckers angry smiley

I fuckin' hate them too nokyds. I see 4 and 5 year old bratty little fucks and I just know they are going to be the ones I'm going to have to be blowing my goddammed horn at, yelling at them to get out of the mother-fucking road before I run over them in my truck in a few more years....fucking teens...:gun1
May 28, 2008
the insults i get it all the time.. but it just came to me.. that they will be bringing up the next generation, and teaching those bad dumb things on.

for that reason i am glad.. there will be no spawn of martin.. i remember seeing 2 kids about 7, with their grandmother, and as soon as they passed my house, they would hold their noses.. and the grandmoo, did nothing..

and these are the future???? what a brilliant future..

May 28, 2008
What dirty little shits those kids are! Of course if it was just one of them he would have said nothing to you. They remind me of the wastes I used to see in high school.

Oh, and god forbid if you ever have to deal with skanky young hos. A few years ago my mom, brother, and I were in line in a local shop that makes homemade ice cream. In front of us were future welfare hos that couldn't have been any younger than fifteen (I was probably 22 or 23). Anyway, it was a hot summer evening and I was wearing a sleeveless shirt, a long skirt, and flipflops. I had just washed my hair and let it hang loose and curly. I also had on a minimal amount of makeup. The hos in front of me kept giving me dirty looks because I actually know how to make myself look good. I was SO waiting for one of them to say something, but they didn't. I think they were whispering to each other too. I guess I was threatening to them because they could tell I wasn't a moo in training wearing jeans that were too tight with the muffin top coming out. I would have said a load of insulting things to those sluts if they DARED fuck with me or my family. That wasn't the only time I've dealt with that shit. One time I was dressed up to go out and had to put gas in my car. The girl working at the counter was totally rude to me, again, because I'm not a piece of breeder trash. I'm not trying to toot my own horn or say that I'm hot or anything, but it seems that the breeder bitches (or future breeders) today are extremely jealous of women who have an ounce of self respect and class. It's like they can smell the intelligence and common sense on people like us.

Sorry to ramble on for so long. I'm also frightened of our future, seeing that trash like this runs rampant.
May 29, 2008
May they all get exactly what they deserve.
May 29, 2008
Merc, be secure in your beauty.
May 29, 2008
i know how hideous i am (joke), i dont let it bother me anymore, they are the ones with the problem not me..

i am quite happy with myself.. i would only redistribute some of my size.. i have vskinny hands and feet.. I have something they dont have, self knowledge.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login