Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

59 yr old mother and 72 yr old dad abandon IVF twins for being wrong gender

Posted by Rose Red 
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,359663,00.html
These are Bratfree entries 2714 (Sun article) and 2715 (Fox News article).

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry- didn't see them. I'll try not to repeat- it just showed up on Fark. apologies.
and I'll say the same thing here as well as i would in the other msgs..
these two geezers are complete and total pigs.
Old age does not guarantee character
greedy selfish breeders and that also goes for dick for brains
obviously what he thinks with and where his identity is wrapped up in
I see that The Sun took down the article from its main page, but Fox News still has its brief article.

I need to get out my Breeder Bingo card--they wanted a boy to continue the famooly name. What fucking selfish geezer breeders!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
yes, but its on the daily mail, the telegraph the times.. wink..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Guns are for people like this.
Up against the wall, motherfuckers.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
The dickhead husband wants to try again? I can't imagine any fert clinic taking them on now.
Isn't 59 and 72 too old to be having kids? They're old enough to be grand parents. Why did they wait all these years to have a kid to continue the family name?

I think they were dropped on their heads when they were babies.

MIB
Woooooooooooow...becoming a parent makes you so...noooooble and selfless.

I think I'll go throw up in my mouth now.
My gosh.

If we want to keep developed countries FROM turning into third world countries full of homeless, starving drug-ridden criminals and prostitutes, BAN any breeder-wannabe OVER 40 from even venturing close to the fertility clinic ever again!

Those two sexist fossils SHOULD be arrested right on the spot and then sterilized quickly, too!
Disgusting. totally disgusting on so many levels. They should be hanged.
In light of this, one can hope they will be turned away at this clinic. My guess is that greed will trump the needs of the children.
And something else: isn't it possible to choose male embryos now?
they went to india for the fertility treatments, they are indians, the rules there are less stringent, in the UK its impossible to select sex unless.. its to save the other sibling..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
For goodness sake they must be off their rockers completely.

IMO wanting children at any age these days is total madness but at 59 and 72, unbelievable.

Out of all my nephews and nieces I have two only that I can honestly say I like them. the rest well least said soonest mended.
Well, I know a 55 year old woman who is going to try IVF for a baby. Only she does not realize that she won't be able to use her own eggs - and possibly, her 57 year old husband won't even be able to use his own sperm.
She is going through a mid life crisis. She has two grown children but wants to have a baby to justify sitting at home on her ass.
Many third world countries abandon their girl infants and expect - even DEMAND that Americans adopt their unwanted offspring. I am getting tired of Americans being expected to solve all the cultural problems of the third world.
The 72 year old man will be dead in a few years. He shouldn't bother with trying to have kids.
someone may have posited this earlier..
if he was so worried about the sacred boy, why didn't the 72 year old dickbrain start when he was younger?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login