Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2716 Breeders on the Net

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2716 Breeders on the Net
May 30, 2008
Aaaah, yes, yet another place the breeders have to show off their latest fuck trophies. Not only are we bombarded with the little shits in public but all over the 'net, too.

I remember reading somewhere a while back how the little mommies were going to band together and shut down all the childfree sites AND stop the childfree "movement." LMAO. Yea, ok mommies. Isn't there a dirty diaper somewhere that you shoud be changing?

God, there is nothing more pathetic than a mommy with her little cause.
Re: 2716 Breeders on the Net
May 30, 2008
I am so glad we now live in a time where if you don't have your stupid mug plastered on the internet, you apparently don't exist. This looks to be a site where parents will make personal pages for their goddamend toddlers, who are too fucking young to have any say in the matter. I'm sure it'll be a huge competition to see who can collect the most friends....I wonder which toddler will become the Tila Tequila of that site. It's all about networking you know....

I'm guessing this is the first step in totally destroying the internet, like the rest of our media sources, by degrading it to be completely family and idiot friendly.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 30, 2008
nah there are a few bastions, of corruption, wink and this is one of them and i am glad there is .. the more the push for a ban, the more it will go underground.. the dark web, for example..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 30, 2008
Feh for the win. My sil has a facebook for her 1 year old!
str8six
May 30, 2008
Totspot.com??!!...Goddammn...GMAMFB!!!!! two faces puking
Anonymous User
May 30, 2008
So, these mooomies want to shut us down???
We only troll their sites for fodder to snark them..
That is our choice...
If they don't like us here, stay out.
May 30, 2008
Seems like someone forgot about this little piece of paper called "The Bill of Rights..."

and yes, I know I got all het up and said we should shut them up. Lesson learned.
May 30, 2008
well.. sometimes we want them to shut down.. but that would spoil our fun ;-0..

in the Uk we dont have a bill of rights.. we dont have a constitution, we are subjects of the queen.. and it works out ok for us..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 31, 2008
It always makes me suspicious when parents get upset at the thought that there are people out there who don't want children and are 'allowed' to say so. It's almost as if they don't want to be reminded again and again of their poor decision-making, or that they can't stand the temptation and are just a hair away from breaking down and admitting that they too feel exactly the same about children... but that they're stuck with them.
Anonymous User
June 01, 2008
that famous ann lander question sure answered that... it blew her socks off
over 70% said they would not have had kids if they had known
problem is, it is easy enough to deduce: just open yer peeps and observe
or find a copy of the baby trap
idiots
no common sense
Anonymous User
June 01, 2008
And how would the mommies propose to go about shutting down child-free forums on the net???? We have freedom of speech (at least here in the U.S.). If they don't like CF forums, why are they lurking on them or posting on them??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login