Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Makes me want to vomit

Posted by annie35 
Makes me want to vomit
May 30, 2008
I get so tired of hearing from moo's how lucky I am that I can sleep as long as I want, go where I want, and nobody needs me.
These women as so self important, that they actually think that since I have not squeezed out souls suckers, that nobody needs me.
How self important is that?
Again these women are legens in their own minds.
Re: Makes me want to vomit
May 30, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I get so tired of hearing from moo's how lucky I
> am that I can sleep as long as I want, go where I
> want, and nobody needs me.
> These women as so self important, that they
> actually think that since I have not squeezed out
> souls suckers, that nobody needs me.
> How self important is that?
> Again these women are legens in their own minds.

Ok. I derive sick pleasure when my sil asks me what we are doing for the weekend and I get to list all the CF things we have planned....
klmmud
May 30, 2008
agreed!!! i've seen you on other boards and can sympathize! we get berrated for having an opinion that doesn't agree with theirs.
i'm not cf by choice, but i've learned that i have to go with what life dealt me. so i choose to be the "fashionable single girl" or whatever they said they hate in restaurants! lol!
May 30, 2008
you will find the concious cfness choice so liberating if you havent felt it already..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 30, 2008
Yea, I've heard this shit too. Just because I don't have a kid hanging off my tit and another bun in the oven, does not mean nobody needs me.

Often times, Child Free people are needed by more people and involved in causes for the good of more people because they aren't mired down in kindercrap and drama. Plus, we have families, activities, pets, homes to care for etc., just like the breeders do, only more of our things get more of our attention because we don't have a life-sucking leech needing every free moment of our time.

I have a feeling those cunts say that shit with a wee bit of condescension too. Their tired little attempt to make your life look empty while theirs looks, oh so "full." Nobody neeeeeeeds you.........

Yea, whatever moos, whatever gets you through the day.
Anonymous User
May 30, 2008
I can relax, have a homebrew while I sit and brew up another batch without being bombarded with trying to entertain a kid.
I suppose it depends on individual kids: some you can hand them a toy and they'll play for hours with it. Others, it lasts all of 5 seconds..

I don't have to worry about the kid tipping my brewkettle over. Messing with an active ferment (by dropping their kid shit into it), or (hahhahah, I'd love to see it) get into the brew itself.. (I did see that on COPS... drunk grandmoo> the kids not only got locked out of the motel room (welfare obviously), but the 3 year old had had quite a dose of grandmoos booze. You literally could see the eyes and head of this kid spinning. Idiots.
Anonymous User
May 30, 2008
@ two cents ¢¢:

I remember that episode!!!
Anonymous User
May 30, 2008
Diva Wrote:
> @ two cents ¢¢:
>
> I remember that episode!!!

yeah, I don't think the cops were too pleased with grandmoo.
th cops kept going on about the kid: the worst that was gonna happen to it would be it was gonna wake up with one hell of a hangover..
caviesrule
May 31, 2008
I too, love it when a moo says, "must be lucky" to me. It validates (not that I actually need validation - I love being CF) the wonderful choice my hubby and I made to be Childfree. I always respond, "Yes, I AM lucky". If they continue with their sad child burdened sob story, I'll add, "well, you made a choice to have kids and I'm sure you wouldn't trade them for my life". And, of course, they stammer and say, "Of course I love my child/children. They're worth it." And for some reason, they're super pissed off, but they can't be mad at me (I've twisted it around so that they "win") and I (evil) laugh to myself the rest of the day!
CFBitchfromLA
May 31, 2008
The last time someone made the mistake of telling me that I have no responsibilities, I let them have it between the eyes. I take care of my mom, myself and my beagle Barclay. I volunteer eight hours a week at the local animal shelter, give lots of money to my favorite charities, pay more taxes than any fucking breeder ever would and vote consistently in every local, state and national election. I am also a Vice President in my company with 45 direct reports and over a third of our total business. I also volunteer with multiple nursing and professional organizations and have served as an officer, committee member or other functional capacity for many years.

I will gladly shred any latte-sipping, scatterbrained breedertwat who uses bingo on me. I have had enough of it. The fucking breederscum contribute nothing and are worthless resource-wasting assholes.
June 01, 2008
Good on you!

Well SOMEBODY'S got to keep society and the economy turning over while other people sit around unaccountably squeezing out more future gas station attendants than we really need.
June 02, 2008
caviesrule Wrote:
> I too, love it when a moo says, "must be lucky" to
> me. It validates (not that I actually need
> validation - I love being CF) the wonderful choice
> my hubby and I made to be Childfree. I always
> respond, "Yes, I AM lucky". If they continue with
> their sad child burdened sob story, I'll add,
> "well, you made a choice to have kids and I'm sure
> you wouldn't trade them for my life". And, of
> course, they stammer and say, "Of course I love my
> child/children. They're worth it." And for some
> reason, they're super pissed off, but they can't
> be mad at me (I've twisted it around so that they
> "win") and I (evil) laugh to myself the rest of
> the day!

I love it when Moos envy my life. I have NO PROBLEMS whatsoever with them thinking I'm living large with tons of free time...to do whatever I want. I particularly enjoy listing off the wide variety of things I do for our community, and throwing in a snarky reminder that when I am done with my duties, I enjoy a life filled with slacking off and having fun. Sometimes when they complain, I'll add in a bit about all the childcare I did do, and how I really have no desire to do any more, but good on them for THEIR life choice.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login