Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

977 Sprog in Vermont Classical Concert

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
977 Sprog in Vermont Classical Concert
February 16, 2006
What a cunt. Another breeder who thinks her little fuck trophies have to go EVEWEWHERE she goes so she can show the world her reproductive organs function properly and that she is SUCH the epitome of a woman by suckling her little pig in public. MAKE-ME-GAG. Fine. I can see wanting to expose your kids to some culture but NOT at 2 and 5 years old. The little shit loaves should have been home doing a sing-a-long with Barney or Elmo. People who attend classical venues do not put up with that shit for one minute. I'm surprised it took Theatre Management that long to do something about them. ANd the way that bitch totally turns it around and reflects the blame on everyone else by saying, "We never raised our voices above a whisper." Bullshit. If she honestly thinks that, then her hearing must be damaged for all the squealing she has to listen to at home. Get a fucking hearing aid. I have spent a lot of time in Vermont, it's my favorite state, and from what I've seen of the people I've encountered there, rude and inconsiderate behavior is extremely rare. In fact, I have never encountered it. Lori Lewis should be extradited to a trailer park.
Wow! Unbelievable. I play in a regional orchestra, and our programs even state that "children of school age" are welcome at our concerts. No shit. This assumes said children can sit still and shut up, of course.

Kids DO NOT belong at symphony concerts until they meet those two conditions!
Fucking entitlement-minded breeders...it never ceases to disgust me how they think they can take their little hellcats absolutely anywhere, including places where kids will obviously not be occupied, content, etc. It pissed me off even more to read how the bitch made it seem like she was the victim - "Oh, we were just whispering, and you bad people are making such a big deal out of it. Leave me and my baaaybee alone - you're mean!" Damn, what I wouldn't have given to stuff a sock down her fucking brat's throat and beat her across the head with a crowbar.

I feel bad for the other audience members who had their experience ruined, as well as the musicians. The people running this show assume that people are smart enough to leave infants and whiny kids at home, but there's always the dumb-shit who proves them wrong. It would be awesome if they would not allow children into future concerts, but if they did this, breeders would bitch about how they're being discriminated against for having kids, or some other line of bullshit.
Great letters--especially the second one. A friend of mine's mother used to work at this really quaint old opera house and some dumbass breeder had tossed a used diaper into the orchestra pit! Un-fucking-believable. They didn't catch the culprit, but someone in the orchestra found it.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.