Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lets try and name CF celebrities

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Lets try and name CF celebrities
June 05, 2008
I actually just saw Rita Rudner's show last nite on some fundraiser for a Philly TV station - she said they adopted a daughter. *SIGH*

Barbara Streisand, though, is Childfree, I like her a lot. She played an excellent part in, "Meet The Fockers."
Anonymous User
June 05, 2008
Barb has a son.
Anonymous User
June 07, 2008
Does anyone know if celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain is CF?
June 07, 2008
Bourdain was born in New York City but grew up in Leonia, New Jersey.He attended Vassar College and the Culinary Institute of America. Chef-at-Large of Brasserie Les Halles, Bourdain currently lives in Manhattan with his wife, Ottavia Busia. Together, they have one daughter, Ariane, born on April 9, 2007. The couple were wed on April 20, 2007, eleven days after her birth. Bourdain was divorced from his first wife, Nancy Putkoski, in 2007

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 08, 2008
Thanks Merc. its a bummer though
June 09, 2008
Liberace!!!!! It is a shame about Bourdain. But, at least he doesn't work her into his work/conversations......
Anonymous User
June 09, 2008
sounds as though bourdain may have been opps
June 09, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> sounds as though bourdain may have been opps

Bourdain watchers would probably concur.
Anonymous User
June 09, 2008
Im sorry to hear he has a kid, I became a fan of his, recently watching all of his "no reservations" shows on the travel channel. great shows, i thought for sure he would be child free.

when i hear someone i am a fan of , has kids, i lose respect for them and its a total bummer!!!!!!!!!
June 09, 2008
I love "No Reservations" but he spends too much bloody time in Asia.
Anonymous User
June 09, 2008
RR i agree, the Asia shows are my least favorite,
June 09, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> RR i agree, the Asia shows are my least
> favorite,

While he did do Russia, I'd love to see more of Europe and maybe Oz...he did NJ, for pete's sake.
June 09, 2008
he did the uk in one set of shows.. for UK read london.. they showed it here.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
somethingrandom
June 26, 2008
I know this is an old post...but.. you guys forgot to mention Jennifer Aniston and Kathy Griffin!

OK I'm not a big fan of Jennifer Aniston. However, I'm glad she has stuck to her CF status as a celebrity. I can't imagine how hard it is since it seems just about every celebrity has either recently had a sprog or is about to have a sprog.

Kathy Griffin on the other hand I am a big fan of. I love her show My Life on the D-List.
June 26, 2008
Bill Hicks was child free, and had a hilarious rant about "your children are not special". Unfortunately, he's dead now.
I believe George Carlin was childfree as well...

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
June 26, 2008
Carlin had a grown daughter, i thought he was CF to,
Dee Dee Ramone was CF.
somethingrandom Wrote:
> I know this is an old post...but.. you guys forgot
> to mention Jennifer Aniston and Kathy Griffin!
>
> OK I'm not a big fan of Jennifer Aniston.
> However, I'm glad she has stuck to her CF status
> as a celebrity. I can't imagine how hard it is
> since it seems just about every celebrity has
> either recently had a sprog or is about to have a
> sprog.
>
> Kathy Griffin on the other hand I am a big fan of.
> I love her show My Life on the D-List.

Yes!!! I forgot to write Griffin!!!!

but, I bet Aniston is just CL for now, not CF. Do you know of any true CF quotes by her that made you thought that?
somethingrandom
June 26, 2008
Well I haven't heard any direct CF quotes from Aniston. Anytime, I hear of a CF or a possible CF celebrity I do some research on them.

What I found about Aniston was that her parents divorced when she was a kid. Witnessing her mother struggle as a single parent has made her think twice about having any children of her own. Whether that's true or not I'm not sure since you can't always trust the credibility of internet sources.

Also, I assume that she's CF because her and Pitt were married for so long and did not have any children. As we've all witnessed Pitt sure as hell didn't waste any time procreating once he left her. So maybe it was Jennifer's reluctance to have children that drove him away.

I mean c'mon both are filthy rich and if they had it in their hearts to procreate I'm sure they would not have hesitated to use IVF.

So until she proves me wrong, I think of Jennifer as CFBC.
I think she might not have wanted kyds at that point in her career when she was married to Pitt, just after Friends, she counted on being a big draw for other projects.

Only time will tell, I hope she ends up being one of the CF pack...altho I really don't like her acting.
Anonymous User
July 01, 2008
kylie and dannii minouge seem like they are childfree
Anonymous User
July 15, 2008
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1035510/Helen-Mirren-bikini-queen-reigns-supreme-63.html

Look what not having kids does to a body! I wish I'd look like that now!
July 16, 2008
Get out a saucer of milk, or some sour grapes, for this catty moo...
"Yes, she does look great BUT she has never had children! Do not make us mothers feel bad, also it is her job to look good! I do admire her but this is also a very blurry shot...

- OM, Edinburgh UK, 16/7/2008 09:55"

How dare she not have children, and keep up her figure, simply to make mothers feel bad. What a bitch!!!! And those blurry photos are obviously hiding her ginormous ass.

Its irritating how moos will pretty much tongue wash the dumper of any young celeb. who gets pregnant, and keeps her figure...because that's so hard to do when you're 23 and have several personal trainers and stylists. But when an older woman DARES to look good it's a regular pecking party of "she must have had surgery", or "well, SHE didn't have children", or "the photos are kind of blurry" and of course "Waaahhh...you're making me feel bad". Stupid fucking cows.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
July 16, 2008
DAMN! Helen kicking some serious ass on the beach!! You go girl!

Feh, dear friend, you have a remarkable way with words!! LOL

"........Its irritating how moos will pretty much tongue wash the dumper of any young celeb. who gets pregnant.."
July 16, 2008
There is NOTHING blurry about those shots! Dame Helen looks AMAZING! Damn, I'm almost 30 years younger and I would never wear a bikini in public like that. Shows you just how jealous and bitter the moos are.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login